Minor Edits

If there’s anything you’d like to contribute to the Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki you can let us know here.
CaptSkubba

Re: Minor Edits

Post by CaptSkubba »

I have edited the page to reflect this.
Gaius22

Post by Gaius22 »

Hi, I thought I'd give my two cents about the mail system description in the wiki

I think the description about the mail system lack some info, since the way to add players to the favourites and to threads isnt very intuitive in game. This have been discussed in the feedback forum, here if you want to check it out: http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=20161

Personally I think a simple text box when hovering the mouse over would suffice, but if you want to read in more detail check the thread.

So I think the wiki could describe a little bit about what each symbol means and how to add players to favourites, to threads, search and/or simply let know the players that the mail system has these functionalities. The wiki is the first go-to place for new players and when that thread started I checked the wiki so I could make my point, but there wasnt really much in it. You could add some more details. What do you think?
"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting."
CaptSkubba

Post by CaptSkubba »

Gaius22 wrote:Hi, I thought I'd give my two cents about the mail system description in the wiki

I think the description about the mail system lack some info, since the way to add players to the favourites and to threads isnt very intuitive in game. This have been discussed in the feedback forum, here if you want to check it out: http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=20161

Personally I think a simple text box when hovering the mouse over would suffice, but if you want to read in more detail check the thread.

So I think the wiki could describe a little bit about what each symbol means and how to add players to favourites, to threads, search and/or simply let know the players that the mail system has these functionalities. The wiki is the first go-to place for new players and when that thread started I checked the wiki so I could make my point, but there wasnt really much in it. You could add some more details. What do you think?
Hi, I finally got around to doing this: http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php/Mail

Thanks
Gaius22

Post by Gaius22 »

Nice, thanks! Looks very good. :)
"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting."
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

DavidSpy wrote:http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php/Monks

I hope I'm not being too picky here;
Before any monks may be created, players must research Theoloy to level 5
Just a typo, should ready Theology. :)
This has been fixed
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

Page about captains

"TIP: Captains do the same amount of damage as a knight, and have the most hit points of any troop. "

Where are the knight's in this game, just so I can have a point of reference for this statement?
Haakon87

Post by Haakon87 »

skitty67 wrote:Page about captains

"TIP: Captains do the same amount of damage as a knight, and have the most hit points of any troop. "

Where are the knight's in this game, just so I can have a point of reference for this statement?
Sally Forth research and certain cards can be played.
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

Then it should be written as follows

TIP: Captains do the same amount of damage as a sallyforth, and have the most hit points of any troop
CaptSkubba

Post by CaptSkubba »

I have linked the "knight" to the Military Research: Sally Forth page to clear up any confusion.
skitty67

Post by skitty67 »

lmao :lol:

Return to “Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki”