How do you remove a town from the pulldown?

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
JackDaniels

How do you remove a town from the pulldown?

Post by JackDaniels » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:44 am

How do you remove a town from the pulldown menu on the trading screen?

Bodvok

Re: How do you remove a town from the pulldown?

Post by Bodvok » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:55 am

JackDaniels wrote:How do you remove a town from the pulldown menu on the trading screen?
interesting.. I was in Devon now im in scotland, ock i , i have a load of unnecessary parish names in the list too.. hmm

Danath

Post by Danath » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:01 am

From my experience, you just have to select/trade with other locations. It seems like it is a "most recent" list, but can be a little inconsistent. I have not figured it out completely.

It would be nice to be able to select villages that would be favorites that would always stay on the list. A checkbox or something similar that would sticky the village on the list. Or have another tab with favorites.

Bodvok

Post by Bodvok » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:06 am

Danath wrote:From my experience, you just have to select/trade with other locations. It seems like it is a "most recent" list, but can be a little inconsistent. I have not figured it out completely.

It would be nice to be able to select villages that would be favorites that would always stay on the list. A checkbox or something similar that would sticky the village on the list. Or have another tab with favorites.
agreed, but at the moment i think bigger fishies are frying

Bod

Merepatra

Post by Merepatra » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:48 am

This is something you can't currently do. Its been suggested in the past that you should be able to edit this list, but there are always as Bodvok says, bigger fish to fry. Maybe it will happen eventually.

Danath

Post by Danath » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Bodvok wrote:... but at the moment i think bigger fishies are frying
No arguments here.

Return to “Technical Help”