[Noted] Woodsmanship cards not showing

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
sir tarritt

Re: [Noted] Woodsmanship cards not showing

Post by sir tarritt »

thnx, today all my woodmans showed up, and I was able to change them :D
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

That is good news indeed sir tarrit.
johnt

Post by johnt »

BUT THE TIME IS NOT LASTING WHAT THE CARD SAYS!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

I was referring to the fact sir tarrit's cards "Showed Up" so he could exchange his 79 woodsmanship cards!
Ann the Great

Post by Ann the Great »

I have 3 orchards but no apples are being stored anyone know whyhttp://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=96&t=8443#
noen

Post by noen »

Hello. There is a problem in gr5 of the mobile world. for using a game error, they blocked the accounts of players of the same house. Players are not hostile to the block at home. Technical support does not answer letters, closes applications without reply. Offer to recover the password. These are not answers to the question. This is ignoring the problem. There are no administration answers on the forum. Some players were blocked forever, some temporarily. I wrote a question about game errors on different platforms, they suggested restoring mail. Is anyone else involved in the project? Are you interested in the opinions of the players?
noen

Post by noen »

Hello. There is a problem in gr5 of the mobile world. for using a game error, they blocked the accounts of players of the same house. Players are not hostile to the block at home. Technical support does not answer letters, closes applications without reply. Offer to recover the password. These are not answers to the question. This is ignoring the problem. There are no administration answers on the forum. Some players were blocked forever, some temporarily. I wrote a question about game errors on different platforms, they suggested restoring mail. Is anyone else involved in the project? Are you interested in the opinions of the players?
noen

Post by noen »

Return to “Technical Help”