[Resolved] Me and Brother both playing

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Merepatra

Re: Me and Brother both playing

Post by Merepatra »

You can find a copy of the SHK beta rules at http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... =93&t=8179

The section dealing with IP sharing says -

6. Players sharing an Internet Connection.
Players who are sharing the same connection should not trade or reinforce each other. Nor should they capture each others villages. The game should automatically pick-up if you are on the same connection and limit what can be done.

If you are using a shared connection, which uses the same public IP address for all players on this connection, you will be unable to perform certain actions. Shared IP's will happen if players are on the same network, i.e. people in the same house/office.

These actions are:

Voting for or by influencing with monks in an election, players on the same connection.
Making a vassal or becoming a liege lord to players on the same connection.
Reinforcing players on the same connection
Using monks (Interdict, Absolution and Excommunicate) on players on the same connection.
Trading with players on the same connection.
Attacking the same common target (humans only) as players on the same connection.
It's possible that people on the same ISP with dynamic IP's may get the same IP.

Return to “Technical Help”