Card quest

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Brendan Aodhan

Card quest

Post by Brendan Aodhan »

I got a strategy card by doing the tutorial and as the next quest told me i should play it, but after that i still can´t end the quest.
Harlem

Re: Card quest

Post by Harlem »

my tutorial got stuck after i completed the apples part, i cant continue.
Ogniok

Post by Ogniok »

I have the same problem like Harlem!
Last edited by Ogniok on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ogniok

Post by Ogniok »

I've tried to restart the game many times but it didn't help. I've claimed my reward but the "tutorial man" haven't seen it.
CaptSkubba

Post by CaptSkubba »

Hi, have you tried going to the Quests screen (Gold cup tab). Can you press Next in the tutorial when on that screen?
Brendan Aodhan

Post by Brendan Aodhan »

Restarting the game doesn´t work and i can´t click the "next" button.
Harlem

Post by Harlem »

i completed and got the apples reward from tutorial but i cannot click the next in the tutorial area. also when i go back to the quest tab, it sais not yet implemented.

i have restarted computer and cleaned all internet temp files and stuff.
Ogniok

Post by Ogniok »

I can't press the next button and I don't have any quests on my quests list. There was one, but i have accepted it.
The Black Plague

Post by The Black Plague »

There is a lot of lag issues with new people joining the game, issues where the game doesn't update from the client etc. so you'll have to be patient, to some regard. They had issues with this during the Alpha too, and didn't do much to fix it, meaning cards not playing and/or things not updating right, so it's just a sit back and wait issue.

Make sure you log completely back to desktop and reload from nothing, sometimes that helps as information gets updated from server to client that way. There are times where just re-logging to the server doesn't always help because the connection doesn't clear up and the server remains laggy too.. only work around I know that tend to work, just wish they'd fix them instead of putting pretty new dressing in the game right now.
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Sorry about this one guys, we are looking into these issues.

Return to “Technical Help”