Wrong Account Keeps Coming Up

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Skye48

Wrong Account Keeps Coming Up

Post by Skye48 »

With the closing of ARC for stronghold kingdoms, I came here as they instructed me to. They would no longer sell any crowns. I should be in World 9 as Scout48 in the final stage we are fighting for silver. Been playing since April 2017. Now that its time to win some rewards after spending hundreds of hours and $250 plus on crowns. I get put in the wrong world. Every time I log in with my e mail ken4810@outlook.com I get set up as Skye48. I never built a village under this name. I will build one now just to hold a place. You are costing me hundreds of cards for the winning team if you can not back into world 9 as who I am. Wasted all this time and money only to lose it all in the final few days of the world. Please get me to my proper world. I am Scout48 Crown Prince level 20 St Giles Parish Hallworty Parish Bocastle Parish and more.
Thank You Ken Jones
Lord Friendly

Re: Wrong Account Keeps Coming Up

Post by Lord Friendly »

Hi Ken,

Not quite sure what you are meaning in your forum post. There is no mentioned of posting on the forum ? Ideally, if you could reply to the support ticket that would be great.
The detailed instructions you were sent is the way to migrate/convert your account.

Out of interest, I notice you are posting on here with an existing SHK account. Perhaps you are trying to Migrate to a SHK email address that already exists in our database ?
Also, it does seem you are trying to login to this existing SHK account (you are using here on the forum) and not a Migrated/Convered Arc account.
Lord Friendly

Re: Wrong Account Keeps Coming Up

Post by Lord Friendly »

We have created a Knowledge base article to help with Arc migration issues -

https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/ ... oms-client

Return to “Technical Help”