Arabs suggestion

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
SubMeOff

Arabs suggestion

Post by SubMeOff »

Hello to the stronghold community and administration team, I've been playing firefly studios games since 2008, but I still new in Stronghold Kingdoms, but I was surprised cuz there are too many new options, such as gaining honours and im clearly talking about the spice, metalware, salt buildings, that's really nice, but there's only 1 thing missing, I think you should add an option to choose wether u want to be an arab lord or christian, and that affects both units, religion and buildings, like there's church but no mosque, no arab swordsmen or captains, no arab buildings like in stronghold crusader, I think you should work on that one, and maybe you can make a script or an option that allows players to convert to arab lords instead of the normal one since they already made accs and that ability wasnt founded at the beginning.
I'm pretty sure that too many players would be grateful if you take this idea under consideration. :D

Return to “Technical Help”