Gold dissapears

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Jackoftrade

Gold dissapears

Post by Jackoftrade »

So I've recently started playing on stronghold mobile, only to find that every time my taxes are collected in my parish, it literally resets itself to 0. I thought I was getting raided, yet no reports show up. I noticed the gold would reset every time the votes redrawn and allow u to cast them. As u can imagine this is slowing down the protection of building in my parish.

I though I was the only one dealing with this but another player described similar confusion over why it was happening. So pls fix it, I'm tired of silently raging lol.

I'm currently playing on world 3 age 1 for the mobile ap, thanks much, also pls riemburce all the gold that I didn't accumulate because of this glitch.
WaywardChampion

Re: Gold dissapears

Post by WaywardChampion »

This is normal, your parish taxes are being collected by your county sheriff. Ask the sheriff to lower the tax rate in that county.
Jackoftrade

Re: Gold dissapears

Post by Jackoftrade »

Dude, Im not an amateur, Ive been playing this game for years lol. I'd expect some to eat, but not the full amount. Plus I'm not eve. At the lvl that I can vote for county, so it shouldn't be taken out yet

Return to “Technical Help”