Support in this game is not responding

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Darkside48

Support in this game is not responding

Post by Darkside48 »

Greetengs.So,what is my story.

Im trying to make my third village with salt.Twice double-checked the type of village before sending the captain, chose the type of village with salt, the army came and took the village only type of village FIELD.

Then i make my first ticked....11 september FOUR DAYS AGO. I asked to change the type of the village to the correct cose it is a bug of the game. Next im waiting...After one day i make new ticket in the support with same problem(by the way,all tickets were in russian language).Then i wait again....In the next(the third day) im making new ticket in english language(maybe english sup can help me-I thought).After that all my tickets will be transformed in one aaaaaand....nothing more!

I dont have any contact,russian sup dont respond in the mail and ticket.I dont think its normal-waiting four days and dont have any answers.Please,help me and fix this problem!Or just delete the village(in the mobile version cannot change tipe of village now)

Ticket #140328

Regards,Darkside
Last edited by Darkside48 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WRP_Beater

Re: Support in this game is not responding

Post by WRP_Beater »

You can convert the village to a salt flat yourself. Look for the "convert village" option in one of the menus on the top-right of the screen. The village must have existed for a few days already in order to convert it.
Regards,
WRP_Beater
Darkside48

Post by Darkside48 »

WRP_Beater wrote:You can convert the village to a salt flat yourself. Look for the "convert village" option in one of the menus on the top-right of the screen. The village must have existed for a few days already in order to convert it.
on the PC version-of couse i know that! But on the mobile this function not added yet
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Seems to be a new world coming - hopefully you will be able to play it on your pc so you can fix problems caused by the phone app.
Darkside48

Post by Darkside48 »

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:Seems to be a new world coming - hopefully you will be able to play it on your pc so you can fix problems caused by the phone app.
But i will donate in this world so dont think i will going someone else

Return to “Technical Help”