It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Support in this game is not responding 

Post Support in this game is not responding
Greetengs.So,what is my story.

Im trying to make my third village with salt.Twice double-checked the type of village before sending the captain, chose the type of village with salt, the army came and took the village only type of village FIELD.

Then i make my first ticked....11 september FOUR DAYS AGO. I asked to change the type of the village to the correct cose it is a bug of the game. Next im waiting...After one day i make new ticket in the support with same problem(by the way,all tickets were in russian language).Then i wait again....In the next(the third day) im making new ticket in english language(maybe english sup can help me-I thought).After that all my tickets will be transformed in one aaaaaand....nothing more!

I dont have any contact,russian sup dont respond in the mail and ticket.I dont think its normal-waiting four days and dont have any answers.Please,help me and fix this problem!Or just delete the village(in the mobile version cannot change tipe of village now)

Ticket #140328

Regards,Darkside

Last edited by Darkside48 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Post Re: Support in this game is not responding
You can convert the village to a salt flat yourself. Look for the "convert village" option in one of the menus on the top-right of the screen. The village must have existed for a few days already in order to convert it.

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:38 pm

WRP_Beater wrote:
You can convert the village to a salt flat yourself. Look for the "convert village" option in one of the menus on the top-right of the screen. The village must have existed for a few days already in order to convert it.

on the PC version-of couse i know that! But on the mobile this function not added yet

Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Seems to be a new world coming - hopefully you will be able to play it on your pc so you can fix problems caused by the phone app.

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:
Seems to be a new world coming - hopefully you will be able to play it on your pc so you can fix problems caused by the phone app.

But i will donate in this world so dont think i will going someone else

Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]