please lift my IP restriction . please

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
pooyatb

please lift my IP restriction . please

Post by pooyatb »

hello and congrats on releasing on android

I've been waiting for android release so much...and i told my friends about this great game

so on the release date we gathered in my friend house . and i told them about SHK .

so we 3 decided to install and play the game together. we all used my friend wifi and joined the game

i didn't know about the IP restriction until today so i tried to send him goods and reinforcement for test and we saw that it wont let us

i searched and understood that we have broke the ip rules

i know it will be lifted around 14 days but we are trying to play together and this restriction is preventing us from the teamplay fun

if its possible that you lift this restriction from our game we will be surely in your debt..

BTW we three live a long way from each others (about 30-40 kilometers each) so its not like we are sitting in the same room playing

my game id : pooyatb

my friend id : saeedTB

3rd one : HoomanTB

please please please...let us play together
atunstall

Re: please lift my IP restriction . please

Post by atunstall »

pooyatb wrote:hello and congrats on releasing on android

I've been waiting for android release so much...and i told my friends about this great game

so on the release date we gathered in my friend house . and i told them about SHK .

so we 3 decided to install and play the game together. we all used my friend wifi and joined the game

i didn't know about the IP restriction until today so i tried to send him goods and reinforcement for test and we saw that it wont let us

i searched and understood that we have broke the ip rules

i know it will be lifted around 14 days but we are trying to play together and this restriction is preventing us from the teamplay fun

if its possible that you lift this restriction from our game we will be surely in your debt..

BTW we three live a long way from each others (about 30-40 kilometers each) so its not like we are sitting in the same room playing

my game id : pooyatb

my friend id : saeedTB

3rd one : HoomanTB

please please please...let us play together
Another true story I used this excuse 3 years ago lol
pooyatb

Post by pooyatb »

this is not a lie or excuse . we are three friend that mostly played moba together ...now we dont have enough time for gaming ..so i told them about this game
you are not a dev...if you were one of the dev ..you could match my story with the facts in your server logs ...

if the App can see our IPs why it isnt watching now...we are playing together from 3 diffrent area(even diffrent times..i work at night and sleep the day...the other 2 work at day and sleep the nigh)...i had to get a premium token to send them goods and make them happy and keep em playing

this isnt unusual that some people hear about the game and decide to install it together...if this was the pc version it wouldnt happen

im not a competitive player...i just want to play this game with my friends...
i belive that multi account will help player that play this competitively .but we are in for the fun of it...and this situation is killing the fun

this is an obsolete system that ban you from the most basic things forcing you to buy premium for even trading.
pooyatb

Post by pooyatb »

still waiting for a reply from an admin or someone in charge... :cry: :cry:

Return to “Technical Help”