Peace time on parishes past the one week period.

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Red.Lupis

Peace time on parishes past the one week period.

Post by Red.Lupis »

Recently I read that there was peace time on parishes for like a week if they had no steward before anyone could raid them for flag. That's fine and acceptable. What isn't acceptable is seeing a parish with 10 or more flags with no steward or village while other parishes also having no village having less flags, and also on peace time. I feel that this peace time should be fixed and set at the beginning of its creation and not during the entirety of the game. I've seen villages come and go in some parishes and see a peace time being restored to that parish that no longer has a village. If you look on USA 4 you see this all over the place. Parishes with no villages in them, on peace time and not all of them have the same number of flags. It's as if they at one time had a steward and those flags come up raided. Maybe they quit and that peace time is restored. Peace time on parishes should only effect the very beginning of the world. This Peace Time issue needs to be looked at.

Return to “Technical Help”