Sharing IP Address

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
granthom10

Sharing IP Address

Post by granthom10 »

I would like for a Game Moderator fix the problem i am having. Please Fix the Sharing IP Address. From Granthom10 To Poolwizard01. He has At$T Internet I have Charter. WTH. I cant even trade or anything. Thankx Granthom10
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: Sharing IP Address

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

this whole IP sharing thing is ridiculous and a game killer. I don't even talk about the game to friends in case they happen to somehow end up on the same IP adress by accident. If the phone app is ever released the IP adress problem will totally kill it dead.
granthom10

Post by granthom10 »

I totally agree with you. It sucks cause i am good friends with poolwizard01 in real life. I go to his house and get on his computer and play on my account. didnt know that would be a problem. now he has at&t and i have charter. and it still does it. I guess i will have to spend real money to get the problem fixed. oh thats right i already spend money on the game. oh well its getting boring anyway. I guess they could upgrade the gameplay for all of us. Dont worry it might take them a year to read this post. I will probably be playing another game by then. LOL
WRP_Beater

Post by WRP_Beater »

He has At$T Internet I have Charter.
Providers do not affect IP sharing.
I go to his house and get on his computer and play on my account.
This, however, does. If you play from the same connection (for example, the same computer), you and your friend's accounts count as sharing IP for about two weeks. If you do not share IP for this time, you will then be able to interact normally again.
Regards,
WRP_Beater
Esoteric Paradigm

So whenever anyone comes over to our house I have to check whether they have any electronic devices, then order them not to play SHK (what or I confiscate their devices?). In case you haven't caught up - when people come over they always use the house wireless connection - why the h... would they use up costly data when at someones house - or are you all super rich dudes that throw money away.
When sharing a wireless connection it goes thru the same IP adress lol - get it????????????????
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

I don't think people have LAN parties to play Stronghold Kingdoms.
Esoteric Paradigm

GhilleVeteran00 wrote:I don't think people have LAN parties to play Stronghold Kingdoms.
What have LAN parties to do with this discussion?
granthom10

Post by granthom10 »

Look he has his computer at his house i have mine at my house. it shouldn't matter who's computer you use as long its my account and his account is his. and yes its been like 2 months since i got on his computer. (just to let everyone know i carpooled with him to go to Pool on sunday nights.) saved me gas. and its none of your business if im super rich.
granthom10

Post by granthom10 »

Thank You SHK. The issue has been fixed. Thanks to everyone who posted. :lol: :lol: 8-) :mrgreen:
MatrixEF

Post by MatrixEF »

mahlzeit allesamt,
bekannter ist bei mir um zusammen SK zu spielen.
da er sich über mein router eingeloggt hat konnte ich ihm keine ware schicken.
problem, jetzt ist er wieder daheim und ich kann ihm weiterhin keine ware schicken - angeblich gleiche IP.
was kann man da machen.

mfg

Return to “Technical Help”