Posting here because apparently support doesn't ever respond

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Luxcustos

Posting here because apparently support doesn't ever respond

Post by Luxcustos »

I have tried to purchase crowns twice now and the transaction is showing as processed but is not showing up in game. Any ideas or suggestions? I opened tickets but over 24hrs ago. It is pretty sad that I actually have to go to a forum to try to get some feedback for a process that should be automatic.
Lord Friendly

Re: Posting here because apparently support doesn't ever res

Post by Lord Friendly »

I have tried to search for your ticket and i'm unable to find it via the support system. There doesn't appear to be any issues with your payments.
Please contact us again if you need further help - http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/ or an email to support@en.strongholdkingdoms.com
dinglebert62

Post by dinglebert62 »

I have had the same problem I use Arc to login to the Game first time I bought Crowns went ok no problem then tried the next day twice Arc refunded my moneys and sent me to their web page for buying Crowns tried once again still have not received my Crowns it should be 518 crowns I am waiting for.
Luxcustos

Post by Luxcustos »

Lord Friendly wrote:I have tried to search for your ticket and i'm unable to find it via the support system. There doesn't appear to be any issues with your payments.
Please contact us again if you need further help - http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/ or an email to support@en.strongholdkingdoms.com
Yes there is Lord, would you like screen shots?

Actually, I looked at my tickets and not sure what happened but it seems like they were all merged. However, look at ticket 137732. It has the Arc Transaction Id and the Paypal Transaction Id.

Also, if you can't find the ticket how can you comment that there is no issue? If you look at my account here the last processed transaction was on 6-4. I have been trying to purchase since 6-30. I can provide you all those arc transaction ids as well.

The other ticket numbers are:

Return to “Technical Help”