surpassed liege lord, lost units preventing recruitment

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Gakumerasara

surpassed liege lord, lost units preventing recruitment

Post by Gakumerasara »

I had a liege lord who put about 100 units in 2 of my villages. When I surpassed him, he lost the troops, I have no access, I can't return them to him, and now I can't recruit additional troops in these villages. How can I fix this problem?

e.g. 1: Max Army Size: 300, Troops: 192, Spare Unit Space: 0
e.g. 2: Max Army Size: 300, Troops: 190, Spare Unit Space: 2
DontBeaWuss

Re: surpassed liege lord, lost units preventing recruitment

Post by DontBeaWuss »

You should always be aware of the rank of your LL so that your LL doesn't lose troops.

As to the other, you have to research 'Command' in order to be able to recruit more troops, the maximum being 500 (then of course you have to build the billets in your castle in order to accommodate them).
Gakumerasara

Post by Gakumerasara »

I have a max of 300, yet I'm unable to recruit to that number. Will getting to 500 change the fact that I have just over 100 phantom units clogging up space?

these numbers make no sense:

and off topic, but that's really bad game design.
Gakumerasara

Post by Gakumerasara »

WRP_Beater wrote:Merchants use 10 unit space each; scouts use 1 unit space each; monks use 25 unit space each. Disband some of these to train more troops.
That makes sense and could explain it. It seems that you can go over the limit with merchants and scouts.

Return to “Technical Help”