It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 "Cannot place that there" 

Post "Cannot place that there"
Spoiler! :

Does anyone else get these?

It happens as soon as an attack hits me and I try to view my castle. Initially I thought it's oil pots causing it, but recently there was not a single oil pot tipped over in an attack (at least on my report... and reports are asynchronous, so I don't know for sure.) and it happened anyways.

It prevents me from viewing the damages in my castle and always only shows the state of it before the attack hit.
I know you can refresh your castle by moving 1 unit and confirming, but that just causes the same error message.
One time I fixed it by switching to a different castle, moving 1 unit, confirming and switching back to my castle that is under attack, but that didn't work either this time.
Pretty sure last time it "fixed" it I was hit by a second attack in the meanwhile, this time where it didn't work I was just hit by one attack.

I think this bug only started happening recently, maybe since the server maintenance, I don't know for sure.

Please reply if you experience similar issues, I'm trying to get a bit more attention with this thread, because sending a ticket didn't really help and this is really chewing on my motivation to play.

Side Note:
I do use sandboxie to run 2 clients and play on multiple worlds at the same time (which should really be a feature that doesn't require a workaround by now, especially with the mobile client coming)

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:56 am

Post Re: "Cannot place that there"
this is a really old bug actually.it happened to me ages ago on W4 when i started to lay out a new castle. usually it was fine after canceling the building cycle,restart the client and start from scratch.
iam surprised this is is still happening.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]