It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Premium Token Auto-Recruitment and Auto-Attacking 

Post Premium Token Auto-Recruitment and Auto-Attacking
I've been having this problem over the course of three days now. I have two villages, when I leave I set auto recruitment and auto attack. When I log back in a few hours later, I'm at full capacity on both villages, not full capacity on my military, and have no auto-attacks that have gone out overnight. This is especially disturbing when I have wolf lairs beside me that are destroyed or are being attacked by someone two parishes away.

If someone wants something specific to show them this behavior is occurring, please let me know what you need. I assume logs would show this behavior on the server side.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Post Re: Premium Token Auto-Recruitment and Auto-Attacking
All offline features kick in when you've been logged off for a while and they automate every 2 - 4 hours. Be sure that you are not logging in before it's had time to send an attack.

I am using both auto recruit and attack and have no problems. Yes sometimes I receive reports that the lair was cleared before my army reached it but I expect that, as this game is played by people on different time zones and my area maybe very active while I am off-line.

This is the link in regards to Premium and the Offline Features http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... ium_Tokens

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Voltair,

Do you have access to any server logs? I logged off last night at 11:00 PM CST and did not log back in until almost 8 AM CST. When I logged back in, my villages were both completely maxed out on people, no attacks had been sent (according to the reporting, which I've verified has no filter), and my army was short almost 100 people on my main and 300 on my secondary. I also had plenty of gold.

I'll do some testing again this evening and report back, but I've not had any success since I bought my second village.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Auto recruitment is DEFINITELY not working. I've attached the ending screenshots of my test. I have the beginning ones at home, but this should be more than enough to verify my claim. I logged off at 11 PM last night (CST) and logged in and immediately took these screenshots.

One upside to this is that this also verified the auto attacking is working, which I had not seen work in a while. However, the auto attack is sending both of my villages armies to the same target, which is certainly not the behavior I would expect.

Pictures are attached.

Attachments:
Village2.JPG
Village2.JPG [ 436.12 KiB | Viewed 232 times ]
Village1Army.JPG
Village1Army.JPG [ 368.53 KiB | Viewed 232 times ]
Village1.JPG
Village1.JPG [ 449.83 KiB | Viewed 232 times ]
Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Hmm,

Auto attack will send whatever army or troops you have in the barracks from all villages, so yes that means at the same target. Also remember that if auto attacking is working then it will likely kill a few troops.

Auto recruit will kick in to replace lost troops but only over time. If you leave your village with maximum troops (depending on unit space/Command) then it can't recruit any troops until you lose some. You also need the the weapons and gold and if you run short on gold/weapons it won't recruit. The parish tithe is something to be aware of as that is taken at a random time and can also drain away your gold.

And thank you for checking if it's working. If you feel that there is still an issue post back and let us know please.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm feeling a little foolish now. I see the problem, but will leave the screenshots below for posterity. Auto-recruitment is working, but its interval is too high for it to be greatly helpful. My village maxes out on peasants in ~1 hour and auto-recruit apparently happens every 2-to-4 hours. What that means is that I could have a maxed out village, plenty of gold and resources, and auto recruitment hasn't occurred and may not for some time.

I will turn down my gain on my peasants and I think that will fix some of my issue.

Thank you for all of your help.
-Sarepean

Attachments:
ExitScreen.jpg
ExitScreen.jpg [ 511.37 KiB | Viewed 221 times ]
Village2Army.jpg
Village2Army.jpg [ 721.65 KiB | Viewed 221 times ]
Village1Army.jpg
Village1Army.jpg [ 723.18 KiB | Viewed 221 times ]
Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:35 pm

You are welcome Sarapean good to know the issue has been found and Premium is working as it should.

Any further game related issues you feel you may have please post and let us know or you can mail me in game I am in most worlds.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]