Game Times out

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
granthom10

Game Times out

Post by granthom10 »

This is for Global Conflict 2- Before the glory round ended everything in the game ran awsome..no issues. Now since the glory round ended a couple day ago, I am having all sorts of problems. 1. Game Times out all the time. 2. when i go to the merchant screen to sell food, i sometimes can't sell the food and thats having my merchants in the village. 3. when I send my scouts to get resource staches, It now sits on loading, and is very irrating, 4. when I go into my castle, I sell 4 or 5 moats for gold and load and behold I have to wait again with the loading issue. it show s blue circle. I spend real money on this game and I don't think this is right. Can you please fix these issues. And also I have another player with the same problems at the same time. We do get on Teamspeak. So like is there anyway StrongHold Kingdoms could send the players who is having these issues some free game card packs for compensation. Thanks for reading this post.

Granthom10

Return to “Technical Help”