Nvidia Graphics Card Issues!

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Voltair

Re: Nvidia Graphics Card Issues!

Post by Voltair »

Lord Alacrity wrote:This is a problem with the latest Nvidia drivers. Many other games also have similar issues with them. We are waiting on a fix from Nvidia.
The fix as Lord Alacrity posts above, needs to come from Nvidia since it's down to their driver. Just keep a check on their site for any updates.
Tasmanian Devil

Post by Tasmanian Devil »

A miracle happened.
304.79 beta works fine with GTX260
metroman

Post by metroman »

I returned to an older version of NVidia drivers, and the older ones and the newer ones don't work at all....the game runs fine if offline for a few hours, then after about 3 minutes, the systems starts to drag to a slower graphics process...
metroman

Post by metroman »

DavidSpy wrote:
metroman wrote: the systems starts to drag to a slower graphics process...
Drag, how? I'm curious because I use old graphics drivers and it either works fine or I just never noticed.

It actually just did it a second ago...it was running smooth and quick, then once I selected a villiage to recruit troops, it began to slow down...and even drags Internet Explorer as I'm posting this message...Just wish I knew what was causing...must be more then just the video driver...
metroman

Post by metroman »

DavidSpy wrote:So it's a system wide drop in FPS?
Yes.....and I can't figure out which program may be causing that..
metroman

Post by metroman »

OMG a new update just was released....and things seem to be running good now.....let's see how long it lasts....(It's been 5 minutes now...more then it used to be)
metroman

Post by metroman »

Nevermind...the second after I posted that comment, the systems started lagging again....and I even have the game on the Graphics Compatibility mode. :(
tmgibs79

Post by tmgibs79 »

I am having a problem where I click on a button to send carts or send a scout and it either doesn't work at all or it doesn't work for a very long time. Sometimes I click the button like 20+ times before it sends the unit. Is that an NVIDIA problem that will be fixed if I backstep the driver?
metroman

Post by metroman »

Try to back date the driver, and if that doesn't work, submit a trouble ticket.
tmgibs79

Post by tmgibs79 »

How do I submit a trouble ticket?

Return to “Technical Help”