The Botts

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Lord Nielster

The Botts

Post by Lord Nielster » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:49 am

Are you folks ever going to fix the botters? Just asking because it really is like you don't care.

Sir Glennalot

Re: The Botts

Post by Sir Glennalot » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:47 am

I think the problem is too great now for them to do anything about it. The cynical side of me thinks they won't act because they're worried about paypal and credit card chargebacks
I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:27 pm

FF don't appear to be able to do anything about it...that's why I say FF should change the rules so that everyone can use the bots without fear of being banned. I've heard some get banned for a week, while others might get banned for longer while yet others don't get banned at all...it's a mess.

Sir Glennalot

Post by Sir Glennalot » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:58 am

The ID bot that so many are using would certainly be useful. How about it Firefly, can we all use it seeing that so many quite obviously already are?
I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Return to “Technical Help”