It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Wrong Account Keeps Coming Up 

Post Wrong Account Keeps Coming Up
With the closing of ARC for stronghold kingdoms, I came here as they instructed me to. They would no longer sell any crowns. I should be in World 9 as Scout48 in the final stage we are fighting for silver. Been playing since April 2017. Now that its time to win some rewards after spending hundreds of hours and $250 plus on crowns. I get put in the wrong world. Every time I log in with my e mail ken4810@outlook.com I get set up as Skye48. I never built a village under this name. I will build one now just to hold a place. You are costing me hundreds of cards for the winning team if you can not back into world 9 as who I am. Wasted all this time and money only to lose it all in the final few days of the world. Please get me to my proper world. I am Scout48 Crown Prince level 20 St Giles Parish Hallworty Parish Bocastle Parish and more.
Thank You Ken Jones

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:00 pm

Post Re: Wrong Account Keeps Coming Up
Hi Ken,

Not quite sure what you are meaning in your forum post. There is no mentioned of posting on the forum ? Ideally, if you could reply to the support ticket that would be great.
The detailed instructions you were sent is the way to migrate/convert your account.

Out of interest, I notice you are posting on here with an existing SHK account. Perhaps you are trying to Migrate to a SHK email address that already exists in our database ?
Also, it does seem you are trying to login to this existing SHK account (you are using here on the forum) and not a Migrated/Convered Arc account.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Post Re: Wrong Account Keeps Coming Up
We have created a Knowledge base article to help with Arc migration issues -

https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/358/13/stronghold-kingdoms-migration-from-arc-client-to-standard-stronghold-kingdoms-client

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]