It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 2:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Account - Support ? really ? 

Post Account - Support ? really ?
Aux admins :

J'ai été banni pour avoir fait des litiges paypal, pour ne pas accepter de me faire voler, par rapport a des achats non autorisés fait avec mon compte et pour le fait que Paypal m'ait donné raison. Soit dit en passant, le joueur qui m'a récupérer les identifiants paypal et volé, joue toujours tranquillement ...

Suite a cela j'ai envoyé une lettre avec AR, ce a quoi ils ont réagit en me bannissant pour d'autres raisons : notamment double compte et partage de compte. Suite a mes nombreux tickets le motifs a encore une fois changé pour passer a : simple violation des CGU.

Suite au contact par la DIRECCTE firefly a proceder a la suppression pure et simple de la totalité de l'historique des achats de mes autres comptes.

Il faut préciser que les admins m'ont banni mon compte principale mais m'ont pourtant laisser mes doubles comptes .........

Suite a cela j'ai contacter plusieurs moderateurs qui ont contacter les admins; leurs réponses en synthétisant : "si tu les poursuis tu ne pourras plus jouer a stronghold kingdoms".

-------------------

-------------------

To the admins:

I was banned for making paypal disputes, for not accepting being robbed, compared to unauthorized purchases made with my account and for the fact that Paypal gave me the reason. By the way, the player who got me the paypal and stolen credentials, still plays quietly ...

Following that I sent a letter with AR, what it has reacted in me banishing for other reasons: double account and account sharing. Following my many tickets the reason has once again for the passage: simple violation of the Terms.

Following the contact by DIRECCTE firefly to proceed to the outright deletion of the entire history of purchases from my other account.

It should be noted that the admins have banned my main account but gave me leave my double accounts .........

Following this I contacted several moderators who contacted the admins; their answers synthesizing: "if you dump them you will not be able to play stronghold kingdoms anymore".

Fri May 04, 2018 4:52 pm

Post Re: Account - Support ? really ?
Ha!

I always thought you were a piece of crap,...and here you are proving it.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Mon May 14, 2018 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]