Delete Account

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
lawlesslass

Re: Delete Account

Post by lawlesslass »

i have to agree....i spent some money on research pts in the beginning...not realizing that the rate at which we make money in this game is SLOW...and then i started to build the brick wall around my castle, because i had read that the castle is uber important, and since i was attacked in my first hour of game play, i figured id better make sure my castle got built

well....now its gonna take me at least two days to place a market and i have no gold...so i pretty much have nothing i can do in the game for two days...except wait.
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

Oh my god.
STOP discussing if this is a browsergame or not.
It's not a browsergame, ok?

Please carry on with talking about the real problem.
Cyberr

Post by Cyberr »

money is slow in the beginning but once you get a market up and running and start selling youll see money isnt that hard to get market was the first think i built just so i could take advantage of the apples selling for 150g/500 but cheese meat and veggys all ruffly stay around 100g/500 the whole game so youll be alright soon enough for gold
Makkenhoff

Post by Makkenhoff »

Kedavra wrote:Lol, major wrong info.
I'm tired of discussing with you, but everyone here knows what I mean, and that's the main thing.
everyone might know what you mean, but your wasting your time arguing a point that is at best, impossible to win in a technical discussion. The game uses a client/server model, like most modern games. Browser based games, are not reliant on a specifically coded client, they rely on a completely different set of rules. So arguing that this is a browser game is incorrect as it fails to meet that description.

Imagine your standing on a busy street, filled with cars and buses. Both vehicles are moving, they behave the same, are going the same direction, but look totally different. If the cloud model takes serious hold, those cars and buses are going to look more similar, until then we have cars and buses. Your trying to say cars and buses are the same, please stop. :D

At any rate, I don't support allowing people to restart just because they messed up research. Every research is useful at some point, to some play style, and there is always the next game to learn from your early research mistakes. I've been onboard since A3, and I'm still learning what to research to boost my village faster, and as the game moves forward and changes are made its completely plausible that they will make it different in some way that makes my "faster village building" broken anyway.
Jasdemi

Post by Jasdemi »

Angelos wrote:
Kedavra wrote:Oh my god.
STOP discussing if this is a browsergame or not.
It's not a browsergame, ok?

Please carry on with talking about the real problem.
Where did I say it's a browser game? :roll:
He said that and still thinks so. XD
Man, this thread failed badly.
Cyberr

Post by Cyberr »

Makkenhoff wrote:
Kedavra wrote:Lol, major wrong info.
I'm tired of discussing with you, but everyone here knows what I mean, and that's the main thing.
everyone might know what you mean, but your wasting your time arguing a point that is at best, impossible to win in a technical discussion. The game uses a client/server model, like most modern games. Browser based games, are not reliant on a specifically coded client, they rely on a completely different set of rules. So arguing that this is a browser game is incorrect as it fails to meet that description.

Imagine your standing on a busy street, filled with cars and buses. Both vehicles are moving, they behave the same, are going the same direction, but look totally different. If the cloud model takes serious hold, those cars and buses are going to look more similar, until then we have cars and buses. Your trying to say cars and buses are the same, please stop. :D

At any rate, I don't support allowing people to restart just because they messed up research. Every research is useful at some point, to some play style, and there is always the next game to learn from your early research mistakes. I've been onboard since A3, and I'm still learning what to research to boost my village faster, and as the game moves forward and changes are made its completely plausible that they will make it different in some way that makes my "faster village building" broken anyway.
you mean there not the same * and i was hoping to buy one of those really long cars that hold 35 people ugh that * dealer riped me off again :lol:
Team69

Post by Team69 »

Hopefully this Account deletion Policy is true, there are a lot of inactive Players which are useless for a good Parish, so after 3 days the villages should be free to take for others.
Mj411400

Post by Mj411400 »

jasdemi is right.

Return to “Game Help”