Do not buy CROWNS in this game, you are crazy if you do

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Bglizard

Re: Do not buy CROWNS in this game, you are crazy if you do

Post by Bglizard »

chanmanx wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:08 am Get out, you are just trying to frighten people.. I am new to this game but I would speculate not more than 10% of people are paying.. how do i know its 10%, just a guess based on how tight people are with money.

Most people i met take weeks or months to level up, takes a long time cause it is F2P not P2W, only bad players pay to win and they are rare and far between , you can easily beat them and be a great player on free if you are active.

Where'd you get that 10% number from? I've won 2 worlds, in both worlds in a house of 60 people I would be hard pressed to find 2 people who claim they did F2P (and those people would typically be the ones who didn't contribute in wars). The fact you claimed this on purely nothing but "based on how tight people are with money" leads me to believe you've never played a competitive game with the ability to use your wallet to give you an advantage aka a real P2W game which is what SHK is.

Sure, you're right you don't need to pay to play/be good. But if you don't plan on paying, you will need to spend 8+ hours every day for weeks farming treasure castles on multiple worlds, or AI on AI worlds just to even think about playing competitively. And if you want to play on an era world? Those worlds are even more lopsided for people who pay. At least with age worlds diligent farming for months will get you enough FP to keep up with the P2W players.

Let me reiterate it one more time, to play this game competitively, you either need to invest huge amounts of time and effort to stay competitive, or you need to pay. And if you don't plan on spending 8-12+ hours a day on this game, then you should get use to playing this game as farmville or find another game. I'm not telling you this to dissuade you, but I am telling you this as someone who has played this game for 6 years, and regretted ever having joined. "Well why don't you quit if you hate it so much?" Because I have many friends who only play this game and I am dealing with an intense case of sunk cost fallacy in which I don't want to quit till I finish this last world I'm on lol.

Leave now while you can.
Yasojith

Post by Yasojith »

I just joined this game for fun 6 days ago as something to do on my phone once in a while and I am baffled by some of the things I saw. I see scouts moving at 1000% speed, armies moving so fast etc..
Try this: https://i.gyazo.com/e1dbf37cac7ba58134e ... 5e9c43.png
NGXMasters

Post by NGXMasters »

I'm going back to playing now after 2 years with a little bit of busy with my undergraduate thesis but certain things never change may the ages change the world but house 10 is still at war with 9 and I never know the reason I just know that in the glory race I win the first round and wins will probably win the others before the end of the race.

Return to “Game Help”