About becoming steward

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
William Trask

Re: About becoming steward

Post by William Trask » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:34 am

Thanks... I figured that it was something to do with big picture politics... but I am new to that part of the game and did not know.
What is a good resource for information on the details of running a parish seat?
How do you release the parish locked castle upgrades? if you delete a building do you loose the benefits or is that the way to make room for more buildings?I have watched a couple of videos but so far it is very sketchy on the details...

William Trask

Post by William Trask » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:34 am

Walk me though this please or point me in the direction of a good resource. (I have found none thus far but I am sure that one must exist)
After setting a building in the Parish and maxing out it's level so that no more development can be done with that building... are we then to delete it and set a new different building? When it is deleted, does the Parish keep the benefits?

William Trask

Post by William Trask » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:35 am

Well look at that... Thank you as I did not see this and forgot I had already asked the question.

sweking

Post by sweking » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:25 am

William Trask wrote:can you explain to me the point and purpose of sitting in a parish with one small village and not developing anything? parish after parish I see one village and nothing else. What is the benefit other than waiting for someone to spawn into the parish?
Some players perhaps using alternative accounts, and place players in a parish then it will start making flags. Then its possible to steel those flags , when if some become steward, allso when players need a new village they can capture these (inactive alt) players. this is often done by a group of players playing together,. often the group will use these alt for there vassal trops and get a larger area too attack wolflair and rat castle, ect.

Return to “Game Help”