cheating through card points

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
longday

cheating through card points

Post by longday »

ok so I have been playing one of the uk servers for many years, and I was just advised to email a certain email address asking about card points outside stronghold, now I do not condone cheating what so ever and when I purchase crows I allways do this through stronghold itself witch I have done many times, but I decided to see if this was true of not so I did email them and they are offering 80k card points for 120 dollars,

now I did not go any further in this but I was assured by players in game that this person would go through with it as they have done this many times plus they know other people that use this same person

now we all know this is a free to play game but this is seriously not really on, buying this many cards to transfer to card points through stronghold itself costs about 1k dollars

so I think it should be known that there are these people out there offering this kind of thing so it makes it totally pointless to play stronghold as even if you do buy crowns it makes it totally pointless. because you cannot compete with players that are using that sort of card points
longday

Re: cheating through card points

Post by longday »

[removed]

and this is the said email so anyone that wants to see if they will offer you the same deal 80K card points for $120 go for it... maybe FF may look into this maybe not I have no idea if it has anything to do with firefly but sort it out FF I see no fear about posting this as it is happening on your game, these players are spoiling it for a lot for other game players and you are losing out money

Return to “Game Help”