What is the Windows 10 Unity version?

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
tray

What is the Windows 10 Unity version?

Post by tray »

I received an email about it today but there were not many details about it. If I have Windows 10 should I use this new version?
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: What is the Windows 10 Unity version?

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Just look in the News and Client Updates forum - Firefly update that forum at least once a year to keep us up to date with everything that happened long ago on SHK.
Pitiful but thats how it is now with this game - You find out more about the game on 3rd party sites than in their own forums.
BTW I also have no idea what the unity version for W10 is all about but then since I am not bothering to play the game atm I guess it hardly matters - just idle curiosity and a vague hope that FF will provide a more interesting world to play in one day.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

63 reads and not a single reply - clearly nobody has a clue what the unity version for windows10 is and that must include firefly - either that or they dont read their own forums any more.
The game did have potential but has been ruined by the grab for power by big spenders which firefly has allowed to happen - too bad but cest la vie
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

The Windows 10 Store version is the equivalent of the Mac and Mobile editions of the game. You can use it with the same account if you wish.

Return to “Game Help”