It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Why was my emblem censored? 

Post Why was my emblem censored?
My emblem has been censored 3 times. the first two times, i could perhaps understand why, however the 3rd is a whole different story. i didnt complain nor even asked why the first two were censored, but i demand an explaination on why, my 3rd one was.

this is a replica of the emblem in question..

playstronghold.com

mind telling me why you censored this emblem admin? which rule is the emblem breaking, and what especific part of the emblem, is breaking a rule and why?. i mean.. you should make it clear, so that me or anyone else reading this, will know and understand what admins in this game preceive to be this or that. because if people dont understand what they are doing wrong in great detail, then how can they try to improve, if they wish to?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Post Re: Why was my emblem censored?
Considering the context of previous shield removals, we felt the implied message was close enough to previous symbolism to violate §7 of our Game Rules. The shield was therefor removed.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:23 am

Lord Benevolent wrote:
Considering the context of previous shield removals, we felt the implied message was close enough to previous symbolism to violate §7 of our Game Rules. The shield was therefor removed.

I am confused.. . 7 is about offensive language, not the shield. but ok.. i will assume they apply to the shield as well.

i did ask also, which part of the shield exactly was breaking the rules. there are various things present on that shield.. which part of it exactly broke rule 7, and which especific part of rule 7 is being broken? which one of these.. " racist, sexual in nature, politically inflammatory or religiously offensive" is that portion(if so) of the shield breaking?

to be more clear.. i am asking which especific part of the shield is breaking rule 7, and what are you preceiving it to be. is it racist, politicaly inflamatory, religiously offensive or is it sexual in nature?. is it the castle?is it the snakes?is it the number 14?... and what especific part of rule 7, are you preceiving it to be?

i deserve to truly understand, what i am suppose to be doing wrong yes?. how can people improve, if they dont know what they are being censored for?

i realy wish to know, so i will give you a little help in what you maybe struggling in this case(confirmation). the number 14 stands for what you likely thought it stands for. it DOES stand for the 14 words. so... i showed my good faith.. so now i would like to get a complete answer please.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:11 pm

If you admit it's about the 14 words, why are you so confused?

That's a pretty good reason to ban your shield my man

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:58 pm

King Phillip II wrote:

^ This

Normally, a 14 alone wouldn't catch our attention. But given the context of your previous shields and some of your ingame messaging, it's a no-brainer. You know it, we know it, you know that we know it, we know that you know that we know it.

So in the future, let's please just keep this type of propaganda out of the game, okay? Thanks.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:35 pm

Lord Benevolent wrote:
King Phillip II wrote:

^ This

Normally, a 14 alone wouldn't catch our attention. But given the context of your previous shields and some of your ingame messaging, it's a no-brainer. You know it, we know it, you know that we know it, we know that you know that we know it.

So in the future, let's please just keep this type of propaganda out of the game, okay? Thanks.

Thank you for your honesty. i shall not make further comment on this issue here on this topic, because i will create a new topic on the Feedback section, to adress this serious issue.

so your welcome to join me there, and i hope that Firefly will at least be brave enough, not to censor my review there, simply because its a negative review about you. i wish that Firefly is not the type, that shuts down every negative statement about them, they dont like. i hope that Firefly, is a company which can take criticism, without resorting to power to shut down people.

i will open the topic on the Feedback section shortly. see you there.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:03 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]