Sister/Unhoused Factions

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Sir Sevin

Sister/Unhoused Factions

Post by Sir Sevin »

Politics question: Do you guys recognize house status of unhoused factions that claim to be in a house by writing in their name (for example) "H10 Death Knights" but they are not actually within H10. It allows an unreasonable amount of auxiliary factions to claim part of that house when by design that house is meant to be limited to only 5 (or as applicable) factions. Is an attack on one of these "fake" factions really something you can consider an attack on the real, official house as well?
- - - - - - - - - - -
~Sir Sevin
EU5
WaywardChampion

Re: Sister/Unhoused Factions

Post by WaywardChampion »

I cant speak for other houses, but in my house these factions are considered full members and attacks on them are considered the same as attacking any of the "Official" house members.

The issue is that FF in their infinite wisdom decided to reduce both the size of the factions to 20 and the number of factions allowed into a house to five.

This has resulted in nearly 90% of the players unable to be placed into a house. To make matters worse, the maps that they have used on all the new servers are the massive EU, USA and Global maps.

Unfortunately, most players will leave the map if they cant be placed into a house, simply because of how non-aligned players are treated by the members of most houses.

In order to keep the maps active, and new players engaged in the game, many of the houses have agreed to have those factions marked with a house number be considered the same as if it was an "Official" member of that house.

In all honesty, this isn't the best solution, but for now its the best one we have.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

WaywardChampion wrote:I cant speak for other houses, but in my house these factions are considered full members and attacks on them are considered the same as attacking any of the "Official" house members.

The issue is that FF in their infinite wisdom decided to reduce both the size of the factions to 20 and the number of factions allowed into a house to five.

This has resulted in nearly 90% of the players unable to be placed into a house. To make matters worse, the maps that they have used on all the new servers are the massive EU, USA and Global maps.

Unfortunately, most players will leave the map if they cant be placed into a house, simply because of how non-aligned players are treated by the members of most houses.

In order to keep the maps active, and new players engaged in the game, many of the houses have agreed to have those factions marked with a house number be considered the same as if it was an "Official" member of that house.

In all honesty, this isn't the best solution, but for now its the best one we have.
THIS :!:

I always said SHK's was the easiest MMO to meet new players from all over the world. The new rule set has excluded new players from this as they are unable to join a faction part of a House in Age 1
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

Priest Guardian wrote:The new rule set has excluded new players from this as they are unable to join a faction part of a House in Age 1

And then to top that all off, once a lot of people get sick of the era rules, they'll all quit. USA 4 for example. There are only 5 houses which have over 20 members in them, and the jump from #5 to #6 faction is 3.4M to 800K points.

Era's suck.
Attachments
lol.png
lol.png (342.74 KiB) Viewed 1929 times
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
Sir Sevin

Post by Sir Sevin »

Sorry for late reply. Thanks for the feedback guys.
- - - - - - - - - - -
~Sir Sevin
EU5

Return to “Game Help”