Game mechanics

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Druzhina

Game mechanics

Post by Druzhina »

I've been playing for a few days now and have one or two annoying "happenings", for want of a better word.

Quests:

I've sent out two in game messages to other players but the game doesn't seem to recognise these so I haven't been rewarded for completion of the said quests.

I've also donated two packets of items to the parish and haven't been rewarded for the effort.

My castle walls cannot be repaired, despite placing the nice little log walls where the gaps are. Most annoying as I get a negative modifier for having these breaches.

If these "fixes" are trivial then please put me out of my misery!
Lord Friendly

Re: Game mechanics

Post by Lord Friendly »

The problems sound a little odd and (at least on surface) would seem to be related to server issues at the time you were playing. Which platform are you playing on - PC, Mac, Android or iOS ?

If the problem continues, please contact support.
Send a ticket (using your game login details) http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/ or an email to support@en.strongholdkingdoms.com
Priest Guardian

Re: Game mechanics

Post by Priest Guardian »

Druzhina wrote:. Most annoying as I get a negative modifier for having these breaches.
I have experienced negative resources in past on rare occasion. As I am aware this cannot happen I just log out of the game and re-log back in, which has always corrected the problem
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Game Help”