Bullies

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Ryro

Bullies

Post by Ryro »

Is it common in the beginning of a world for players to just bully the crap out of and not let other players advance? There is someone making sure I can't even build my village because he is pillaging and ransacking all of my buildings.
WaywardChampion

Re: Bullies

Post by WaywardChampion »

That is quite common on new worlds.

The best way to prevent that from happening is to put stone walls all the way around your castle and put 100+ archers on those castle walls.

Most of these guys have put all their research into military, so always fall short on weapons production. The more troops that they lose, the fewer villages that they can pillage.

It wont stop someone from pillaging your village, but if they lose enough troops they will find an easier target.
Ryro

Re: Bullies

Post by Ryro »

Unfortunately he has caught me at a point where he destroyed my wood and stone and won't let me be more than a small double nipple village or have any wood or stone or food in general. really abusing it. so I'm hiding now, trying to research (if I can get past commoner) Castellation and Fortification.

Return to “Game Help”