Castle designs

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Lord Eval

Castle designs

Post by Lord Eval »

Anyone got any good castle design pictures please share
Wolverest

Re: Castle designs

Post by Wolverest »

This is A version of what one of my castle designs goes. First walls are mainly for AI's but won't take many cat's to break. But the moats/pot mix is deadly for troops. And cat's are useless for them. If your just going for farming them just go with more walls. No need to waste resources defending against AI's.
Attachments
sdfasfgasfdg.png
sdfasfgasfdg.png (970.39 KiB) Viewed 3356 times
Busk_ya_Indamush

Re: Castle designs

Post by Busk_ya_Indamush »

I always delete my smelters because I only use my pots for a serious attack that could break through my walls.
I always delete my smelters because I only use my pots for a serious attack that could break through my walls.
CropImage.gif (564.19 KiB) Viewed 2641 times
2019-10-20_223450.gif
2019-10-20_223450.gif (599.83 KiB) Viewed 2641 times
Archers are kept back to avoid the losses from AI armies, but if it was a hot war zone on the map they'd be dispersed a lot more. Guard houses deleted, this army is from another village that was razed... one way to have a duel functioning village is to build villages just to generate defensive armies to have a buddy raze them freeing you up to create 500 troop attack armies in the villages you reinforce. When the village they come from gets razed they become the troops of the village they reinforced.
Archers are kept back to avoid the losses from AI armies, but if it was a hot war zone on the map they'd be dispersed a lot more. Guard houses deleted, this army is from another village that was razed... one way to have a duel functioning village is to build villages just to generate defensive armies to have a buddy raze them freeing you up to create 500 troop attack armies in the villages you reinforce. When the village they come from gets razed they become the troops of the village they reinforced.
2019-10-20_222301.gif (737.08 KiB) Viewed 2641 times

Return to “Game Help”