No Cheese in Stock?

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Nautikfan

No Cheese in Stock?

Post by Nautikfan »

Hello together,
i build 2 Cheesebuilders. They are working with 2.321 per day. The Cheesemaker is going with the cheese to the stock, but in stock the cheese is always "0". Any ideas what is going wrong?
Thanks.
Nautikfan

Re: No Cheese in Stock?

Post by Nautikfan »

OK, Thanks. Lowering the rations? I can only give number of rations but not disable Special Things like cheese, or can i? To collect first some cheese before giving it to the People?
Nautikfan

Post by Nautikfan »

AAnd i have the same Problem with bread again! The bakery is producing. The Baker brings the bread into stock. But the Bread in stock is at "0", stays at "0". Never mind how much bread he brings to it (8 is shown above the bakery by delivery).
I found out, that the Counter from cheese started, after bringing first time Cheese from the "Kundschafter", dont know the word in english. The man on the hourse getting resources in the open Country. After he brings first time the cheese, the cheese clock seems to start and is now working.
Maybe a Bug?
endrsgm

Post by endrsgm »

your production is too low to feed the peasants.

your peasants eat a set amount of food a day. that number is divided by food types you have. the game tries to get you as many food types as possible (to increase happiness levels). but if you dont produce enough cheese to last all day then it will go down to zero and each time a little bit is brought in your people will eat it.

to fix this you can either put in more cheese production, put in a cheese guild in your parish, or reduce the amount of food you allow your people to eat.

Return to “Game Help”