Expensive Resources

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
UltraBoost

Expensive Resources

Post by UltraBoost »

Hi I just started playing the iOS version for like 2 days now and I want to know how everyone keeps up with the resource cost increase that scales like crazy, I can't produce enough materials to keep up. Before I know it a second fletcher maker will cost like 7k wood and couple thousand stone when I only have a handful of quarrys and woodcutters in my village...
Priest Guardian

Re: Expensive Resources

Post by Priest Guardian »

basic rule of thumb

build 10 of each in your first village

apple/cheese

stone/wood

5 iron

if you have that built then a couple cards will increase production of those resources
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
UltraBoost

Post by UltraBoost »

Yea but then I have no peasants to become soldiers to defend myself from AI attacking me or attack wolves...

but i guess ill do all that right and see how things go, thx

edit: how do you even get that many villagers to come to your village to occupy all those jobs?
Carazco

Post by Carazco »

UltraBoost wrote:Yea but then I have no peasants to become soldiers to defend myself from AI attacking me or attack wolves...

but i guess ill do all that right and see how things go, thx

edit: how do you even get that many villagers to come to your village to occupy all those jobs?
Build more hovels, each hovel increase the villagers capacity by 8 at the start and you gain villagers from positive popularity.

Return to “Game Help”