Bows!

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
smff73

Bows!

Post by smff73 »

So I've researched Fletching, and Longbow, and weapon making. Have built a fletcher, and he's hard at work. It says when it click on the fletcher that he has 9 bows ( and rising ), but when I go to the army tab to recruit a Bowman, there are no bows in the inventory there. What am I doing wrong?!
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: Bows!

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

If you are running a premium token and have archers selected to auto-recruit, they bows are being consumed.

If you are out of wood, your bow factories shut down.

If your armory is full, your weapon factories shut down.
UltraBoost

Post by UltraBoost »

Hi, I'm having the same issue too, got a fletcher working but I don't see any bows in my stockpile.

Stockpile not full, still got plenty of wood and nor do I even have my auto-recruit on...
UltraBoost

Post by UltraBoost »

Oh i see that 9, I didn't know that meant per day...That makes more sense, I woke up and saw 5 bows in my stockpile. This games progression is ridiculously slow
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

UltraBoost wrote:Oh i see that 9, I didn't know that meant per day...That makes more sense, I woke up and saw 5 bows in my stockpile. This games progression is ridiculously slow
yep, all part of your research progression for production, not to mention if you want something produced in your village build many of them. Cards help production too !

Got to think with this strategy game :)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Game Help”