Gamerules

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Barb911

Gamerules

Post by Barb911 »

Hello,

I have a question about the so called "gamerules".

The game rules say the following:

5. Players sharing an Internet Connection.

Players who are sharing the same connection should not trade or reinforce each other. Nor should they capture each others villages. The game will automatically detect if you are on the same connection and limit what can be done.

If you are using a shared connection, which uses the same public IP address for all players on this connection, you will be unable to perform certain actions. Shared IPs will happen if players are on the same network, i.e. people in the same house/office.

These actions are:

Voting for or by influencing with monks in an election, players on the same connection.
Making a vassal or becoming a liege lord to players on the same connection.
Reinforcing players on the same connection
Using monks (Interdict, Absolution and Excommunicate) on players on the same connection.
Trading with players on the same connection.
Attacking the same common target (humans only) as players on the same connection.

It's possible that people on the same ISP with dynamic IPs may get the same IP.

Players with a Premium Token in play are not subject to this IP restriction.

The funny thing is that my account just got blocked and the only thing i could have done "wrong" was that me and my friend played on the same connection. But we both had a premium token active so following their so called "gamerules" we didn't do anything wrong. My friends account got blocked for 3 days and i received a permanent block.

Now my question is if someone can explain me these "rules" because clearly i must understand them wrong.

I tried submitting a ticket to the support, but as allways the firefly support team is non existent. (Nice way to treat their customers.)

Kind regards

Barb

Return to “Game Help”