peasants

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Dazzrick

peasants

Post by Dazzrick »

how do you get more peasants?
WaywardChampion

Re: peasants

Post by WaywardChampion »

Keep your peasants happy.

Make sure that they have lots of beds to sleep in. Feed them large quantities of different types of food. Keep them drunk on Ale and pay them a large salary.

Sort of like RL :)
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Hovels add to peasant capacity. If your village popularity is positive your village will attract peasants up to your village capacity. There is an icon on the village screen for wood, stone, food, hovel capacity (a bed) and unemployed peasants (a face).

For example I have a village with 81,744 wood, 88,288 stone, 429,235 food, 106/124 peasant capacity and 2 unemployed peasants.

So build more hovels for peasant capacity. Set your food and ale rations high, and build entertainment buildings. This will attract peasants. Right now my village happiness is 129 and I get 4 peasants every 9 minutes.
KAK1335

Post by KAK1335 »

I have a village 124/124 housing capacity.. 95 total buildings.. yet 2 of them are not producing because of lack of peasants. i turn off ALL productive buildings it frees up 68 peasants. if i am only using 68 peasants to produce what are the rest doing ? i have 124 population i should be able fill all the buildings and have plenty of peasants to recruit for army ... what am i missing ???
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

There is a bug in SHK that if you were at some time ransacked then the peasants that worked in those destroyed buildings will not be shown as available until you turn of all the production in your village and then turn it back on.
KAK1335

Post by KAK1335 »

Thank you all for the tips.. i have no problem attracting peasants, i guess what my question is 124/124 housing capacity.. 95 buildings that is 29 more peasants than buildings... some of the buildings do not use peasants to produce.. i turn off all production i have 68 free peasants. so that means 68 of my buildings need peasants, 124 total peasants - 68 for producing buildings that's 56 more peasants than needed for production, why are the 56 peasants not available to recruit to army

Return to “Game Help”