New Worlds

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Charles the Second

New Worlds

Post by Charles the Second »

I want to play in a new world but one that is fairly new and has not already been taken over or is near the end of its run. How do I find out what is new. I play on a PC.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: New Worlds

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Charles, if you are looking to learn and enjoy the game I invite you to join me on USA-3 server in North Georgia. I can give you a parish to manage and feed you supplies to get your villages running quickly.

Right now the "youngest" server is EU-4 which is on day 86, has no open houses, few open factions and every capital zone has been controlled since day 15. This server has the ERA rule set, which is very different than the standard AGE ruleset.

Unless you are experience player with a lot of cards, a crew of 20-40 players joining you, 15+ hours a day to commit to playing in launch week, and lots of diplomatic skills, there are no benefits to a new server.

Perhaps you can explain to me why you think you want to play on a new server?

- Deke
Charles the Second

I am a very experienced player and off and on playing for years. I have accumulated 40 cards and counting until EURO 3 goes belly up. I am open to the USA 3 so give me a location to begin and I will join in and build a new empire. I play two to three times a day for about 1 to 2 hours at a time. I am retired and only play on a PC. Looking forward to hearing from you. Charles
DekeYoungAtlanta

Spawn on USA-3 in North Georgia, then send me a message
Charles the Second

I am now in North Georgia and my village is Atlanta.
DekeYoungAtlanta

I have contacted you in game

Return to “Game Help”