Problem logging in on global con 2

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
mysteria_s

Problem logging in on global con 2

Post by mysteria_s »

While playing today, i started getting a window popping up saying Serialization Exception with a string of computery jargon in it.. I tried logging out and rebooting my machine and now I can't even log in to global con at all,, i've tried other worlds and they work fine,,, but sheesh,, i have worked hard building what i have there,, any help out there?
mysteria_s

Re: Problem logging in on global con 2

Post by mysteria_s »

ok,, was able to log on after a very long wait,, however, there reports keep popping up,, perhaps tied to messages? as it seems that i can't delete any,, when i try they just come back,,
any help would be greatly appreciated,,, perhaps a compete uninstall and reinstal? will i loose any of my villages, etc if i do that?
Prolak

Post by Prolak »

Same problem here. It is affecting everyone on the server in my House/faction, that I have spoken to.
mysteria_s

Post by mysteria_s »

oh good,, at least i'm not the only one then,, maybe i'll just wait some as these things popping up continously are kinda making things unplayable at the moment
Rickske

Post by Rickske »

have the same problem here.. would post a screenshot as the error message is not copy/pastable.. but no posting f attachements is allowed..
mysteria_s

Post by mysteria_s »

ok,, seems to be fixed now this morning,, everything is a mess tho,, AI everywhere, villages destroyed or ransacked :( wouldnt be so bad but i cant even trade with some villages cuz the markets were destroyed :/

Return to “Game Help”