*Update 4/20 New Release SHK Stocks v1.7 Beta 2* Market Tool

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
User avatar
DavidSpy
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Location: WI, USA
Contact:

Re: *Update 4/20 New Release SHK Stocks v1.7 Beta 2* Market

Post by DavidSpy » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Tef42 wrote:Hello,

Could we get world 8 added please?

Keen to try out this tool
World 8 is exactly the same as all other English worlds map-wise. In other words, if this tool works on any English world, it will work on English World 8 as well.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Tef42
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: *Update 4/20 New Release SHK Stocks v1.7 Beta 2* Market

Post by Tef42 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:46 pm

DavidSpy wrote:
Tef42 wrote:Hello,

Could we get world 8 added please?

Keen to try out this tool
World 8 is exactly the same as all other English worlds map-wise. In other words, if this tool works on any English world, it will work on English World 8 as well.
Yes, but there isn't a 'World 8' in the drop down box. There are Worlds 1 - 7

Tef42
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: *Update 4/20 New Release SHK Stocks v1.7 Beta 2* Market

Post by Tef42 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:33 am

Tef42 wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:
Tef42 wrote:Hello,

Could we get world 8 added please?

Keen to try out this tool
World 8 is exactly the same as all other English worlds map-wise. In other words, if this tool works on any English world, it will work on English World 8 as well.
Yes, but there isn't a 'World 8' in the drop down box. There are Worlds 1 - 7
To clarify , since nothing seems to have been done yet.

When i select a world from the drop down list, the software wants to swap me to that world and breaks if i don't change.

Thus why i was asking for world 8 to be added to the list.

User avatar
DavidSpy
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Location: WI, USA
Contact:

Re: *Update 4/20 New Release SHK Stocks v1.7 Beta 2* Market

Post by DavidSpy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Tef42 wrote: To clarify , since nothing seems to have been done yet.

When i select a world from the drop down list, the software wants to swap me to that world and breaks if i don't change.

Thus why i was asking for world 8 to be added to the list.
I wasn't aware the software did this due to the fact that I've never used it. My apologies. :oops:

PM Nublet; he's the coder.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

User avatar
Nublet
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:36 am

Re: *Update 4/20 New Release SHK Stocks v1.7 Beta 2* Market

Post by Nublet » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:36 am

Thanks for the PM,
I am going to add the new worlds to the program shortly after July 4th, A lot of "crap" has been happening for me and my family recently from broken water pipes, to well pump breaking and training/schooling for a new job.
When it rains it pours... Until then You can use a world you are not playing on from the drop down and make note what world you are using it for.
When the new update for the program comes out you can just copy and paste your data into the world's directory in c:\SHKParishData\World8 or whatever from the directory of the old world you used as a temp holder for your parish datas.

Thanks for the support!
Nubs

User avatar
Fatal
Posts: 677
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:46 am

Re: *Update 4/20 New Release SHK Stocks v1.7 Beta 2* Market

Post by Fatal » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:56 am

Please, explain the purpose of the program ? Does it just allow to look through parish prices more comfortably ?
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit

StickySheets
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Re: *Update 4/20 New Release SHK Stocks v1.7 Beta 2* Market

Post by StickySheets » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Sorry for digging up this post, but i was wondering if there is something similair as this that still works?

User avatar
DavidSpy
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Location: WI, USA
Contact:

Re: *Update 4/20 New Release SHK Stocks v1.7 Beta 2* Market

Post by DavidSpy » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:27 pm

Yeah, it's called a Premium Token. :P

The market tool didn't automate anything and it required a disproportionate amount of effort from the player vs reward. It was also written before Firefly introduced advanced trade options for players with a token in play. To find the best market price now within a reasonable distance the premium token is much easier to use.

Far as whether there is another third party program similar to this; not to my knowledge.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Post Reply

Return to “Game Help”