Precise Timed attacks [ Public Beta 7.1 ]

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Nublet

Precise Timed attacks [ Public Beta 7.1 ]

Post by Nublet » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:21 am

I'm releasing Public Beta 7.1 for you all.
I added a donations button to my paypal, currently I am unemployed and actively seeking work.
I am married with two children so any donations to the use of this program is extremely appreciated and thank you.

(Windows 7 ONLY - Microsoft NETFRAME 4.5)

Please let me know if you find any bugs,
Suggestions and ideas appreciated.

***Added: 4/9/2013***
-Enabled Auto Left click on GO option
-Thank you Dev's for allowing a single click!
-Donation button added

***Added: 4/8/2013***
-Fixed a bug that would not clear the
calculation fields - Thanks DavidSpy
-Added a list of army send order for reference
-Thanks Davidspy for the idea.
-Added an auto left click on GO for each army
But have removed it until Dev's at SHK gives an OK
to use this feature.

***Added: 3/21/2013***
-6.9 features a new designed smaller interface.
-Button click added on countdown for each army.
-Added day's to be calculated correctly.
-Precise Launch times has been revamped
and repaired.
-Time is now accurate down to .11 microseconds

Grab it Here

Cheers,
Nub

-------------Old News below------------------------

So I kinda put my money market program on the back burner because due to lack of interest.
People were not really that interested in making a ton of money in SHK I guess.

However good news is I am making it into a windows program under the .net framework soon.

This month I have been developing and in closed testing with a selected house a timed attack program.

I wanted to see how many people would actually be interested in a precise timed attack program for their SHK gaming needs.

--------About----------

Nublet's Timed Attack Tools, This program will allow you to setup all your army attack times
and allow you to select card speeds with auto calculation of time and give
you a count down and launch audio queue at 30 seconds then a 10 second
launch countdown and "GO" at launch.

The interface allows you to input days,hrs,min's,sec for each army at a total of 12 armies and 1 Captain
You have a place to put the players name your attacking and village name, and you can save the attack time setup.
What's also keen you can click any card you are wanting to use and it will calculate the new speed of the army.

To top off all the fun stuff, you click a "Start Audio Timer"
Where the program then starts a timer based off the longest army and counts down and tells you to get ready to send "army 1,2,3,4" whatever in 30 seconds
and then counts down from 10,9,8,7,6... and so on and says "GO"

The program will launch your captain at a precise 1/2 to 1 full second after all armies are landed, It has been tested over 50 times without fail.
So how much interest do we have for this utility?
-Nub
Last edited by Nublet on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lt.Columbo

Re: Precise Timed attacks [ Program ;) ]

Post by Lt.Columbo » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:06 am

it sounds like it will be helpfull to many players.i for one however still do timed attacks with online stopwatch ;)
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0

thekpd

Post by thekpd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:22 am

haha yep.... Same here...
I had a program that was very similar to this, but i still found it easier to use a stopwatch.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Nublet! It's good to hear from you, I was afraid you had quit.

I see you have been busy developing a new tool, I'm looking forward to the release because personally I ѕuck at timing attacks....too lazy. ;)
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Nublet

Post by Nublet » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Stopwatch is ok, one of the reasons why I made this was I was sick of having 2 windows open side by side. I wanted audio queues to tell me where my timer was at.
I also got sick of having to write times down over and over, now I just save them and recall the files on the fly.

Having auto card calculation whenever I need it for a time is awesome to.

Another nice idea behind it is when you got a lot of people on teamspeak, and everyone sets up there armies for a target,
The nice thing about this program is everyone will be on precise time when everyone sets there longest army time to the person with the longest time
and everyone is synced with UTC clock.

I found that after testing over and over that SHK armies on the map are inaccurate, that you have to either go to the attacks outgoing screen or wait for the reports to get the accurate time.

It was fun to build.

Nublet

Post by Nublet » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:27 pm

DavidSpy wrote:Nublet! It's good to hear from you, I was afraid you had quit.

I see you have been busy developing a new tool, I'm looking forward to the release because personally I ѕuck at timing attacks....too lazy. ;)
It's good to be back, Well I just haven't been to the forums a lot either..
I have been playing the game more, getting a well understanding of the mechanics and such, putting myself into situations to learn from them.

Oh, Also another reason the SHKMM went down after GoDaddy's ridiculous TV commercial during my football game, I told them to stick their service.

I hope and wish FF studio will get back to me sometime about an API, something a person can click a parish and the parish info about prices and such could be read and inserted into my program.

The api wouldn't take but a few moments to write.. I just wish they could make it programmer friendly for cool tools and possible addons to the game ui.
At least with a read only API there would be no security risks.

Xx Strikes

Post by Xx Strikes » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:11 pm

You got a DL link to this?

Send me it please :)

Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:40 pm

I would love a tool like this... especially if it was eventually incorporated into the game itself

What I would like to see

1. Attack Templates - Based on what type of attack you select
2. Scheduled Attack - Once you confirrm which attacks and from where (IE Vassal, Parish, County) the tool can then launch the attacks to land at your designated time

The scheduled attack would help players that have vassals/parish armies too close together where it would be impossible to send without the systems assistance. This could help coordinate attacks for people who can't sit in front of their computer watching the stopwatch.

Master Merlin

Post by Master Merlin » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 am

Nice job! I too would like to have a copy of this spread sheet when your ready to share. I will try it and after I have a personal testimony on it, I will share with my house, if you like.

Master Merlin - Mage of Magnificent Measure

Nublet

Post by Nublet » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:39 am

I need to get confirmation from the dev's if a single left mouse button click would constitute an illegal program or not. A player would have to be at the screen to place the mouse over the go button or whatever and the program could click it at end of time, however you could not automate selecting a new attack setup and placing troops and stuff, you would have to do all that manually.

Dev's, can I get some input before I release this to public beta 7 stage with the auto left click added?

Return to “Game Help”