Castle Designer v1.11 (+Android)

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Omar_Hawk

Re: Castle Designer v1.10 (+Android)

Post by Omar_Hawk »

I wonder, if he's still interested in developing it, then. It took me 5h to make all the additions, including getting to know his code and setting up a development environment - so not much work at all... ;)
Alexcia

Post by Alexcia »

Hi,
I just download the file,
but i see not where you can open the map builder,
have installed the latest Java.

how you open the builder?

Thx
Alex
tempestua

Post by tempestua »

That video was an eye-opener, so I've improved things by bundling the JRE in a zip format (which means you can uninstall Java if you really want to, though I don't recommend that). It's a bit untested, so if you use it, could you let me know here if there are any problems?

Cheers.

P.S. I've not forgotten the bombard!
tempestua

Re: Castle Designer v1.11 (+Android)

Post by tempestua »

Good news! World ages and bombard have been added. Better late than never, huh? ;)

Thanks again for the artwork @DavidSpy
GenghisKhan51

Re: Castle Designer v1.11 (+Android)

Post by GenghisKhan51 »

Sorry for this dumb question, I'm new to this game and to the designer, the restrictions where you can place certain buildings/constructions is implemented in your designer? For instance, in the game, the wall/gate can't be placed inside a perimeter (seems 2 tiles from the keep), but in the designer I can place wall/gate next to the keep, I'm not sure if I'm missing something here.
Thanks a lot for your comment/suggestion
Michael

Return to “Game Help”