SHK-Helper

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
emplexity

Re: SHK-Helper

Post by emplexity »

Sparkinect wrote:The program has time-delay...
or the server time on SHK is too fast..
Yes, read what I said. Currently, when you leave your client running for long periods the game-time becomes less and less accurate. not by too much but I remember one time I left my game open for 32hrs+ and my gametime was over 2 minutes incorrect. Not good for timing attacks with friends! xD
#1 knob in world 1
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

brilliant tool! thank you for that effort you put into this neat little programm..one thing though, i have a feeling your timer differs from the one in game..for example..to try SHK helper i typed the time of my new research to follow up on it..after about 2 hrs of researching there's a time difference of 2 minutes between SHKhelper and my research timer..
when i hit the start button i might have missed the odd second but not 2 full minutes
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

ye, i use onlinestopwatch for that.i didnt see there was so many replies already otherwise i wouldnt have posted my post ;)
someone said after leaving the game running for a few hours the the ingame timer will be short a couple of seconds,is it just a matter of restarting then i suppose eh..
i leave SHK on all day and pop in inbetween work to see whats going on
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

What about making the timer based on the computer's internal time clock. Is there someway to get the current time on the computer and use this as the basis for the timer. I think freecountdowntimer does this.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Janiuszko

Post by Janiuszko »

Is the project dead? Can't donwload the file or the source :<

Return to “Game Help”