Totally lost...

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
King Aragon

Totally lost...

Post by King Aragon »

So here is my story:

I'm a loyal guy since January 2011
Played the game from the very beginning and was always buying 1 month premium.

I played it for some months and then my private life changed and I had to stop playing it.
Here and there I logined and saw that my villages were destroyed (obviously after such a long time).
Then I heard about the mobile release and I thought finally I can play again from everywhere (travelling much).
To get a nice start I had some promo codes from several events in the past, I activated those on my account.
Then the release came and I downloaded it from the app store.
I logined and saw my last time playing on world 1 (2013) it showed me how long I missed the game.
So I selected the new mobile realm and wanted to join but then an error appeared: Automatic system detected some behaviour and banned me

... seriously *... I thought

So I tried joining/relogin everything but still the same message.

I went to the support and site and opened a ticket bout this issue.
Few days later I got the response:

Tl;Dr read the rules

No further responses on my further questions about that and ticket closed.
So I opened another ticket to get a more detailed information but this ticket was deleted after some days without an answer!
So I wrote another ticket about the deleted ticket and ticket one with the same results like ticket 1:
Read the rules.

I gave the support a bad rating and they said upper management will review the case cuz of that;
No message for more than a month...

So I thought ok idc I can create a new Account then to play, but what about my activated codes? Why shouldn't I get them? What was the purpose of the ban?

The next ticket was about the questions if it would be possible to transfer my activated codes to a new account, as I don't see a reason why not. (Tbh activating codes on a banned account is useless and works! You don't get a message that the account is banned! So your wasting the code!)

But I'm waiting already a month without answers.....

I'm feeling lost
I just want to play again
Idc for my old acc (but it would be cool to have it again :( or at least a reason for the ban??)
I only care for the codes I won/bought

Hope someone here with some power sees this and will do some research.

Thanks in advance
King Aragon
King Aragon

Re: Totally lost...

Post by King Aragon »

And support keeps deleting my tickets without answering.... Helllllllp

Return to “Game Help”