It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Final Age Reward Change? 

Post Re: Final Age Reward Change?
WOW! What a slap in the face. The Bronze rewards might have been a bit to much before, but now - it's like getting nothing. Everyone has worked hard to get to a point of being able to collect those rewards only for them to be cast aside like they were never there. Don't have a problem with bringing the rewards down to something a little more reasonable for that position, but 100 card points? Come on guys, that is just insulting. :cry:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:58 pm

I am thankful that FF reinstated the agreement however, I think they showed a bit to much character to to many people with that. I can promise that if they redonkulace the prizes again they can basically restart the sever cause they wont need the bandwidth anymore.... everyone will quit.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:20 pm

Agreed. Bronze rewards have already been given to some players.

Taking it away now is insulting to every player that can't make it into the top 5 houses.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Good.

W. C. Fields

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 pm
Profile WWW

Excellent news!

*round of applause*

Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:32 pm

It is clear that it is a great prize, but it was ridiculous to change it by 100 points. An intermediate between the two may be the ideal .... neither so much nor so little ..

Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:37 pm

@fyrefly,,

500 cardpoints for every mail we posted in the Forum to make you Change the reward as it was ( every mail in this and the other 2 big thread about it should be concidered, Im not greedy so you dont Need to Count this and my last mail 2 mails there ^^ ) to save your game, otherwise many of us will still quit soon as their main world ends, this is nothing but an info, I just was in 6 differant world TS today and asked arround about this and most People voted for it...... hurry FF give our cardpoints to compensate our feelings !

thanks

Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:58 am

laaoluis wrote:
It is clear that it is a great prize, but it was ridiculous to change it by 100 points. An intermediate between the two may be the ideal .... neither so much nor so little ..

Possibly.

However moving the goalposts in already active worlds is in bad taste.

People have invested time, money, cards and tokens into ranking up to Prince in the expectation of earning the prize as it stands.

W. C. Fields

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:12 am
Profile WWW

thank you firefly ;-) now I have to win or else don't I? you should also.. well... change the rules fir global copnflict age 5 6 and final to have more players in factions or factions in houses

Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:21 pm

GG firefly on your false advertisement.
And what does "NOTE : We will be reviewing the Bronze Tier Prize for Ages in the future. " means? Some will get the prize? A certain number of hours played needed? Will you change it again? WHAT? Can you for once just try to communicate a bit better?
You promised something, you gave something else - that won`t be profitable in the long run, FF.
Good job, again, on keeping those promises.
Cheers

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next