It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 24  Next
 prizes 

Post Re: Final Age Reward Change?
Excellent news!

*round of applause*

Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:32 pm

It is clear that it is a great prize, but it was ridiculous to change it by 100 points. An intermediate between the two may be the ideal .... neither so much nor so little ..

Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:37 pm

Post Re: UNPUBLISHED Change to End of World Bronze reward
we should all still not invest a single penny here again if FF dont at least give every of the Players who complained here 500 extra cardpoints by tomorrow for their effort to save this stupid game with this and some other threads & co, this is what we just did - again we wasted our time for FF mistakes, my laywer at least will be happy for the free friday lol not even a mail by any of their noob members to say sorry for this silly act of stupidness, this is sad...... do we like FF to try fool us like 6 year olds, * ´...

@fyrefly,,

next time maybe you Girls can think more then 1 second before you make stupid changes for no reason again? ppppfffft !!
we know you only wanted to make us spent much more Money to be able to win, like hey now you must all fight hard to get silver at end of world to get a relevant reward, *, I still dont really believe this.......... you must be full of .... :roll:

btw now finally, can you FF ensure us that the rewards will stay like they are NOW in every world wich you started by today ???????????? otherwise its still useless to Play for many People......

Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:40 am

500 cardpoints for every mail we posted in the Forum to make you Change the reward as it was ( every mail in this and the other big thread about it should be concidered, Im not greedy so you dont Need to Count this and my last mail ^^ ) to save your game, otherwise many of us will still quit soon as their main world ends, this is nothing but an info, I just was in 6 differant world TS today and asked arround about this and most People voted for it...... hurry FF give our cardpoints to compensate our feelings !

thanks

Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:49 am

@fyrefly,,

500 cardpoints for every mail we posted in the Forum to make you Change the reward as it was ( every mail in this and the other 2 big thread about it should be concidered, Im not greedy so you dont Need to Count this and my last mail 2 mails there ^^ ) to save your game, otherwise many of us will still quit soon as their main world ends, this is nothing but an info, I just was in 6 differant world TS today and asked arround about this and most People voted for it...... hurry FF give our cardpoints to compensate our feelings !

thanks

Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:58 am

laaoluis wrote:
It is clear that it is a great prize, but it was ridiculous to change it by 100 points. An intermediate between the two may be the ideal .... neither so much nor so little ..

Possibly.

However moving the goalposts in already active worlds is in bad taste.

People have invested time, money, cards and tokens into ranking up to Prince in the expectation of earning the prize as it stands.

W. C. Fields

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:12 am
Profile WWW

thank you firefly ;-) now I have to win or else don't I? you should also.. well... change the rules fir global copnflict age 5 6 and final to have more players in factions or factions in houses

Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Can't believe they even consider an unfair change to rewards after setting the expectations. It's bad enough we have all been teased over and over for so long about the Android & iOS App. I have seen news and information and questions and answers but dates come and go with no app release. Lame, Lame, Lame! Good thing I wasn't holding my breathe.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:59 pm

GG firefly on your false advertisement.
And what does "NOTE : We will be reviewing the Bronze Tier Prize for Ages in the future. " means? Some will get the prize? A certain number of hours played needed? Will you change it again? WHAT? Can you for once just try to communicate a bit better?
You promised something, you gave something else - that won`t be profitable in the long run, FF.
Good job, again, on keeping those promises.
Cheers

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:02 am

I will be honest I love the game BUT fu k me FF you do make it hard on yourself, the final age bronze prize should be kept as it is, maybe change who gets the prize i.e has to have played from age 3 or before or done so many researches to show they have actually been a part of the world but then again you * ked up with giving prizes out and then trying to change it after giving these prizes out to so many people.

In the grand scheme fo things considering the shi* rewards you get for winning a age and the fact it you only have to give them out so many times its not as if its a huge amount few premium tokens, few ** packs and 2k card points, people gained that type of reward in a few weeks on ai servers.

just try and communicate better and answer questions even if you do not have the answer you can simply say we will look into this and then actually get back to us, So far you answer some things then completely ignore any follow up questions, example of this you lord benevolent mentioned in these forums that they changed the prize but there was no mention you reverted this you just updated your wiki page ( I may be mistaken) I have not seen any other threads to say you reverted it back you simply just changed it.

You also *.ked up on GC1 when you did rollback and did not give sufficient notice as to when world would reopen so people lost villages and some got reset because you allowed your game to get hacked then * up in doing the rollback, just get your act together and stop making so many stupid mistakes, its like you are sitting having a cup of tea think of something and instantly implement it without thought of the outcome.

p.s
change the glory in new era worlds its far to quick.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 24  Next