Action Taken Against Bot Users

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Action Taken Against Bot Users

Post by DontBeaWuss »

SamurajSrbija wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:58 pm This is the free to play game, yet i found out, the banned player accused for using the bot, did not spend much in the game, they earner their cards and card points by winning prizes in game, playing wolf maps and winning game worlds, this is another way of firefly telling you, even if you everything right, and have some cards and card points that you didn't buy but earn, you will be banned.

Free to play everyone. GO to * Firefly, a single worst game and community, EVER. I hope this game dies as each * community game has before you, no one will remember you existed, filthy rats.
Eh? Are you for real?....if that was the case, it would only be cheaters playing this game trolololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

I am glad to see that FF is finally starting to take a stronger stance against this type of cheating. Perhaps if they do the same with the multi- account cheaters then we can rebuild our player base up to the levels they were 4 -5 years ago.
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

HelloItMe wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:35 pm The so called "cheating bot" is simple the premium token they need to make. The only function they need to leave out is the automatic interdikt. by now 80% from the users that really spend big amount money on this game are using the bot. Why simple the ""bot" makes is injoyable and is not a drag. with the 1000 click to get basic stuff done. The bot is not a miracle function, it only automate some done basic functions. dommy work..

But keep banning people, and you will have 0 big spenders left.
You're coming across quite bitter... bots are against the rules, simple.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

HelloItMe wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 4:03 pm
Kadael wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:33 pm
HelloItMe wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:35 pm The so called "cheating bot" is simple the premium token they need to make. The only function they need to leave out is the automatic interdikt. by now 80% from the users that really spend big amount money on this game are using the bot. Why simple the ""bot" makes is injoyable and is not a drag. with the 1000 click to get basic stuff done. The bot is not a miracle function, it only automate some done basic functions. dommy work..

But keep banning people, and you will have 0 big spenders left.
You're coming across quite bitter... bots are against the rules, simple.
They have done nothing against bot users for years. And now i finally have in and tried it they block my account. No even 1 warning, very nice work.
And all the players i know that are using the bot, are not even considering playing without it and for good reason as well.

bots are against the rules, simple << agree but there is no point blocking accounts when 80% af all players are using it. The only way FF can fix this now. i add the bot into their game. That way there is no 3de party involved...
80% of players? really?? I've been playing this game for many many years...you'd be lucky if I know of 10% of all the players on this game in total lol...you got caught cheating, regardless how long you've been using it...if you know of cheaters, open a ticket and tell FF......that way, we could have a semblance of the game from the old days.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Sooo...prove it! simple.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

The audacity to complain about being banned for cheating :roll:
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

HelloItMe wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:50 pm
Lord Darko900 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:39 am The audacity to complain about being banned for cheating :roll:
yes 7day trail and ban, so great work :) keep it up i'm sure your players will grow
Doesn't matter if you used the bot for 1 hour or a whole year... it's the same * and must be banned
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

it won't be added to the game and stop crying about it like a little kid... being able to scout/trade 24/7 and ID villages as soon as it's attacked without the need of a player is broken and will be a huge unfair advantage to non paying players ( not like it's not a pay2win game already lol )

Edit: in before someone mentions premium token for scouting/trading, that is once for every 4 hour the player has been offline and is limited to the parish the village is in it
Last edited by Lord Darko900 on Tue May 12, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yoooooooooo
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

No point busting anyone elses proverbial balls, when you've been caught. Contest it in a ticket if you must, but you're gonna get no sympathy here.

Darko is correct regarding the ID/etc functions of said bots. You'd get the same banning on WoW, FF, CoH/V, SWTOR; any MMO. Sadly here it seems easier to get them to work, but at least the playing field is being slightly evened out.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012

Return to “News & Client Updates”