SHK downtime - Server Maintenance (Wednesday 18th)

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Lord Friendly

SHK downtime - Server Maintenance (Wednesday 18th)

Post by Lord Friendly »

Due to important server maintenance SHK will have downtime for up to two hours (Wednesday 18th) starting at 10:00 game time (GMT) (11:00 GMT+1)
Turtler

Re: SHK downtime - Server Maintenance (Wednesday 18th)

Post by Turtler »

When I restarted this morning after the downtime I got a SHK update for Steam Client. My AV program (AVG) says it has Linux/Fgt virus.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

hi all,

this is amazing, the most important world (heretic) , will be online in last, 4h after the update , the heretic world is always offline, we can lost every minutes a villages ... i hope you had disable the invasions during this update ... if i lost one or more villages, because i can't counter the attacks, you will be responsible FF ....
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

that was i thought ... invasions had not disabled in the heretic world .... CLAP CLAP FF ...... the fair play is not on your minds.... this is a shame ... a lot of players losted theirs villages during this update , i hope you have a solution for repair this, because a lot of players are very angry now ....
Turtler

Post by Turtler »

This virus detection appears to also be in the desktop for windows client:

https://www.screencast.com/t/vsoxYaTDJDbD

I've been playing SHK for 6 years now and this has never happened before so it makes me leary that it might be real.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

In all the years that I have been involved in RL server maintenances, I have never come across a company that doesn't stop all process while the maintenance is being carried out.....are you deliberately trying to destroy your SHK player base here?
Danso 2.0

Post by Danso 2.0 »

Hmm... Does somebody know what they updated or changed in the gameplay? Alltogether, it was an update with more than 100Mb...
However, I cant imagine that FF is going to publish some patch notes in the next few weeks ^^

Best regards,
Turtler

Post by Turtler »

They apparently don't monitor this thread. I take all virus threats seriously. If their new EXE is exhibiting signatures of known viruses you'd think they'd address it (or at least respond).
Poseidon63

Post by Poseidon63 »

It says "All Worlds online" but select World screen is blank
lataz

Post by lataz »

It states on the login screen that there is a new world available but I can not find it. Anyone know where it is?

Return to “News & Client Updates”