It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Forum rules

Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.

Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes 

Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
allright i understand your point, you talk from power position. You will be in 2-3mil faction of very experienced fighters, and probably be in 20mil house and fight against the rest of world of which are many newbies and/or not have much experience in war. Okay then even 100k FP would suit you even better.
You can understand that i hold the standpoint of the other side, weaker side.
I do but i have no pleasure in razing weak castles or players who put 50pikemans in keep and have no moat

meatball2k wrote:
I could have done what you did and just watch the world play out and kill some treasure castles.

As for me you dont know nothing what we did in gc1. AoT is new faction of mostly new players with none or very little war experience before war with H19.
We were major factor why H18 joined war, they started it over us and as FL and rest of officers we had a right to say will H18 fight. We were the ones who were bullied by H19, deeply in their area with zero safe zone villages we said yes to war over any odds, and HM proclaimed war.
otherwise H18 would never start a war with H19 and you would not get big number of players going to H10 soon after.

Not to go into war details, we clear 2 countys completely from H19 and spend lot of faith monking parishes and fighting big strong factions. Eventually we won 2 countys and kept them until i left map to fight a war in my main map in begining of january. As land holder i decided to give those 2 county to H10. Before i quit for me there was not much to do where my villages were based as we clear zones completely. So i sit 1-2months doing nothing and left to russia with 2 villages to start razing there, but soon i left map.
I could have joined big H10 factions like some of my officers and players, i was offered position of officer in 2.5mil H10 faction but i like to be in disadvantaged position, against odds and i am loyal player.
So because of my playstyle, although i play a bit more then 1year i gave myself a goal to learn to raze max carded pitch&moat castles in 4 attacks, and i created formations which works (since that you can see my villages grouped in 4 where ever i will play)
Unfortuanetelly war in main map finnished too soon(we completely destroyed house of 16mil points), and when i come back to gc1 my House went neutral. I didnt wanted to change that, bec we gave a word we will not fight so i respect that.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:56 pm

At what time tomorrow does E4 start?

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:22 pm

I would like to see a world without cards. Require a premium token to play (so FF gets something for it), but eliminate the heavy carding. I do not pay to win (cause I am cheap) and have no intention of just being fodder for those who do.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:10 am

Was wondering what time does this server pop up ? anyone know

Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:57 am

15:00 game time could be the time. at least every other server started then lol

Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:01 am

15:00 aww sooo long

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:41 am

After further review of your prospective changes, I have found what I believe to be a serious flaw that would actually result in even MORE multi-account cheating.

Sadly, it is in your efforts to protect new players that this exploit will be used to unbalance the game.

Think of this scenario:

You are planning to invade an enemy's territory, so as a first wave of your invasion you create enough alternate accounts to fill every charter in said county. You then vassal these alt accounts and start filling them full of troops.

Because these alts are below rank 8 they cannot be razed only captured. It is EXTREMELY unlikely that the members of the resident faction(s) controlling said county have enough empty village slots to capture ALL of these villages. Also since they are alts, you don't care about them getting pillaged or ransacked. So essentially what you end up with is a forward base that you can launch attacks from, that your enemy can not touch.

I for one find this to be exceedingly unfair, and believe that it will result in even more multi-account cheating. Sadly the only ways I can see to remedy this type of scenario is to once again allow low ranked villages to be razed inexpensively by lower ranked players, or disallow vassal troops from being placed into a village until after rank 8.

Please fix this soon, because its a sure bet that this exploit will be used often until it is remedied.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:27 pm

WaywardChampion wrote:
After further review of your prospective changes, I have found what I believe to be a serious flaw that would actually result in even MORE multi-account cheating.

Sadly, it is in your efforts to protect new players that this exploit will be used to unbalance the game.

Think of this scenario:

You are planning to invade an enemy's territory, so as a first wave of your invasion you create enough alternate accounts to fill every charter in said county. You then vassal these alt accounts and start filling them full of troops.

Because these alts are below rank 8 they cannot be razed only captured. It is EXTREMELY unlikely that the members of the resident faction(s) controlling said county have enough empty village slots to capture ALL of these villages. Also since they are alts, you don't care about them getting pillaged or ransacked. So essentially what you end up with is a forward base that you can launch attacks from, that your enemy can not touch.

I for one find this to be exceedingly unfair, and believe that it will result in even more multi-account cheating. Sadly the only ways I can see to remedy this type of scenario is to once again allow low ranked villages to be razed inexpensively by lower ranked players, or disallow vassal troops from being placed into a village until after rank 8.

Please fix this soon, because its a sure bet that this exploit will be used often until it is remedied.

dont worry man :)

smart alt users are not stupid to do this
lf you found someone doing it report them :)

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:01 pm

well it is also a good way to get into micro kingseats when the enemy has no slots to completly fill the country up. usually the defenders would raze the spawn villages then and stop your way to the area that way, but as you cant raze those accounts and some are just spawning to check the map and are no alts you cant do much about it hehe.
there are many thinks that need to be looked at again. i mean i like a 200k fp cap, but when you do something like that you need to offer the players different tactics to play with. when i can only have 200k fp i would with normal rules only rank to marquis and have a lower fp usage that way while still being able to hold areas. with the rank as prince rule you are saying that everyone needs to be prince and cant use any usual tactics haha

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Klatsche1994 wrote:
well it is also a good way to get into micro kingseats when the enemy has no slots to completly fill the country up. usually the defenders would raze the spawn villages then and stop your way to the area that way, but as you cant raze those accounts and some are just spawning to check the map and are no alts you cant do much about it hehe.
there are many thinks that need to be looked at again. i mean i like a 200k fp cap, but when you do something like that you need to offer the players different tactics to play with. when i can only have 200k fp i would with normal rules only rank to marquis and have a lower fp usage that way while still being able to hold areas. with the rank as prince rule you are saying that everyone needs to be prince and cant use any usual tactics haha

Then u wont have 200k fp cap

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next