Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Dave1

Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes

Post by Dave1 »

Yes good fun being a low rank raiser Knight or Barron been there got the T shirt but cheats use them as the high ranks blow the castles open and in a lot of cases use these low rank raisers/alts just to save the high ranks honor
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Dave1 wrote:Yes good fun being a low rank raiser Knight or Barron been there got the T shirt but cheats use them as the high ranks blow the castles open and in a lot of cases use these low rank raisers/alts just to save the high ranks honor
You are absolutely right.
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

Having to be a Prince to raze would only be practical to heavy spenders or someone who has played a lot on an AI world.

Hopefully this will be changed.
cehajaa

Post by cehajaa »

so you are telling us that we need to spend sht ton of money/time on ai world to rank to prince fast and raze someone
you fcking moneygrabbers this is sht 2oo k fp why dont you make it 5ok you already fcked up everything...
Godkingjohn

Post by Godkingjohn »

200K FPs is not nearly enough if you control 40 villes. You will only be able to id each ville for 60 hr. In a war this is not even realistic. I would suggest not limiting FPs. However if you feel you must then how about setting the limit at something like 50K per the maximum # of villes allowed in the particular era. 100K would be better.

You really need to rethink this. Many of us use the phrase you can never have too many FPs.

Also, I hope you have figured out if you are not disbanding H and Fs at the end of an era how you will handle it in the later eras when the maximum # of F and H members are reduced.

How about doing something about people that have multiple alts. Surely this could be tied to computer id #.

Finally, if you really want to make the game better establish a maximum number of times a player can be reset in a world before he is banned from that world. These guys that pop in only to destroy things, get reset only to reappear to do the same thing over and over, only purpose is to ruin the game play for people that are serious about it.
cehajaa

Post by cehajaa »

and yeah since when you started paying attention on your players "feedback and support requests"
you are one lazy bunch and if you continue with your lame bad decisions this game will die for sure
you are too lazy to deal with problems and all you can do is delete topics on forum and thats how you deal with your players
and now you dare talking about players feedbacks and support requests....
breathnach

Post by breathnach »

and what about the low level trolls that will appear and start wrecking the place.....are we supposed to capture every city they have and cant raze em unless your prince+?
zafont

Post by zafont »

Various thoughts:
1. I think you should increase the cap of FP for Crown Prince and for each additional degree a CP gets. The 200.000 cap for a CP with 16-19 villages, means he can hold in a war for a couple of weeks, maybe a month, before he runs out of FP and lose everything. Or even connect the cap to the number of villages one has, because it doesnt make sense to have the same cap for a Prince of 8 villages and a CP of 20.
2. I believe you should add more quests and achievements. You could even add more levels to the excisting quests or completely new ones to keep people interested in a server beyond a certain point. You could even add an achievement of achievements (e.g. get X number of achievements to saphire lvl) with various degrees.
3. The world is round! lol I know you know it so in Global maps, there should be a possibility of sending units through the Pacific. For example , it doesnt make sense to need days of travelling from Alaska to NorthEast Russia when in reality they are close to each other
4. I believe you should either decrease the size of silk and spice buildings to fit more in a village or increase the availiable ground to build them or adjust the card point cost of their cards or increase their production or increase their banqueting multipliers or even better, a combination of all of the above, because as is, the River 1 and River 2 type villages are not appealing at all.
5. I believe you should add cards that increase monk speed for a specific amount of time, just like for army or merchant speed.
6. I believe that after a certain Age or Era, those who are willing, should be able to expand in more than 40 villages, paying the price of course. That number and the requirements are up to you :)
7. I think that for a new Stewart to be able to delete a parish Castle there should be a time needed for him to be in office. It is ridiculus for someone (even a low rank player) to be able to monk himself in for 2 minutes and delete what took months to be build...
8. There is a problem with high lvl CPs that can not get a Liege Lord and get troops for their castles. That means they have to choose between troops, merchants, monks and even scouts and that paralyzes their game since by definition those with a CP degree 3-5 or higher are not fighters and they usually leave the parishes to fighters to use the parish army in war, so they cant even use the parish army to station in their villages. I found myself in that position many times and it is a dead end...
9. It occured to me that when invading a land in real life, you cant depend on the markets and merchants of this land to provide you with their weapons so that you will attack them...Maybe there should be some kind of a blockade possible (by order of Marshall or Governor or King) to certain Houses/Factions from buying things from Markets in their lands, when they are in war or while invading, forcing the invading forces to depend on their supply lines and build an expedition force like in real warfare.
10. I think you should add one or two more banqueting products (e.g. candles)
11. What is the point of a Marsh type village? :) Especially when you can have a Highland type that covers all raw materials?
12. I really think you should increase the number of cards a player can hold beyond the 2000 cap you have now
13. I think you should add to the County Capital, the Province Capital and the Counrty Capital, the same buildings there are in a Parish Capital with a level of effect to the respective areas (County, Province or Country). That will open many possibilities to those in charge to decide of the type and caracter of their rule and will give an incentive to everyone to donate to those Capitals, since very few actually do now :)

Thanks for your patience :)
Last edited by zafont on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lawn_knome

Post by lawn_knome »

I am very hopeful that this game world will be an improvement over the faith point system in the other worlds. as a new player only 4 months, I have ranked up and tried to fight but everyone else seems to have millions of faith points and there is nothing I can do about it and I get weeks of excommunication and destroyed. but having to wait until prince to raze is lame, really lame. fighting and destroying castles is what this game is all about and now if its gone, what's left?
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

dont worry everyone

im sure FF will lower the required rank to be able to raze :)

they know lf they dont they will loss players ;)

overall this is only perfect for heavy carders not everyone

Return to “News & Client Updates”