It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:23 pm

Forum rules

Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 The Final Age 

Post Re: The Final Age
doesnt matter if its a mistake, FF should honour the original rewards, if it had only been posted a few minutes that would be one thing, but that post was there a long time and attracked numerous people to the game.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:23 pm

I love you firefly

Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Ok, let's talk business sense, like ES said, you make a mistake, try it, see how the first server ending goes....call it a beta ending...

You want the servers to have conclusion so you don't keep wasting resources when it makes no money....we've doubled population on W4 which means you get more money....the prizes were good for all players, even those at prince with 1 village. The world ends at some point and now people are encouraged to pick a new server to use their prize...they remember after 4 years starting over can be fun...they use the prizes and then start to spend money....

You are here to make money, we are all pretty sure of that....so put the prizes back and see how it goes. There are players that make these much in rewards in 3 days on wolf world, equal to these new prizes....I used to make at least 2k cp a day there, and usually 5 or so chiv cards... if having 40k card points unbalances the server, then players like Juris and Ogga would be ruling their worlds with their 200k cp....but this is a game of numbers not single players.

You made a mistake....own up to it, try it and see how it goes. the original prizes gave people a real shot at getting a good start on a new world. They won't be able to drop into a world and own it. Leaving these new prizes is not incentive and people will just keep farming or banditing. You can certainly change things again later.

I bet in the long run you will make more money....and have people a lot more excited to play past age 1

Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Popeye25 wrote:
all firefly moderators/admin staff will be razed on sight on world 4

:roll: moderators and admins do not always agree. Moderators often argue with the admins, tell them to 'sort it out' and so on. We complain about everything :D

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:02 pm

I think everyone neeeds to calm down and think for a bit. This game is what"a stronghold game brand based off of the popular stronghold crusaders games". Is it not?

What happened to the other army types, wear are the seige units like on stronghold crusaders What happened to expanding the knowledge base for the game making people more interested in learning how people fought and built economies back in the middle ages. I liked learning all the crazy names other countries had for there towns and cities.

Nowadays its all about players complaining about how inactive worlds are when they dont even do anything in the game to see if they are wrong or not. We loyal dedicated players fought long and hard for the peace we have on our worlds if you dont like the peace you have the option to play the other worlds. Dont we deserve the chance to enjoy the benefits of farming for a while to?

Every world has its inactive days and there active days. im sure if firefly invested the time into updates and upgrades rather then endgames and royal towers the player base would be much happier and we would spend more money here. I for one will not spend another dime on here since i know the game worlds will eventually end and i expect alot of people will follow me as well.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:49 am

You guys want us to fight all you had to do was ask. We love to fight

Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:52 am

What was so wrong with making the wolf world for age 6 update or after age 6 everyone gets reset the age gets reset. We keep our rank gold honor fp for an advantange against the wolf how can that be so hard for you guys to accomplish.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:58 am

KILL THE WORLDS - I wouldn't even let them have the choice eventualy with the rate of worlds opening and the player base there will be a handful of people per worlds and the game will be dead.

A good business decision would be to libve up to the rewards of final age and end the world. Let those people play other worlds or other games.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:29 pm

With the smaller factions, can the email groups be increased from 40 to 60? Or even better, 100? Communication becomes more critical with the smaller factions, so the need for larger email groups becomes necessary.

Another email feature that would be wonderful would be the ability to add or delete people from the group, without having to re-create the group from scratch, such as with Outlook or any other email system.

Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:11 pm

meatball2k wrote:
KILL THE WORLDS - I wouldn't even let them have the choice eventualy with the rate of worlds opening and the player base there will be a handful of people per worlds and the game will be dead.

A good business decision would be to libve up to the rewards of final age and end the world. Let those people play other worlds or other games.

Meatball is correct imo. Much as I hate the idea of losing all the hard earned honour/faith/gold/research/vills etc, many worlds are dying as-is and a shake up is necessary.

W. C. Fields

Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next